Monday, October 02, 2006

Baby Boy pics!

Hello Friends!
Curt and I went to the dr.s today and I got some more detailed ultrasounds done. Everything is great with him! Everything from his feet, (they counted 5 toes on a foot), heart pumping(4 sections of it),to hands, fingers, and brain! All normal and he is cooking just fine! :)
It was a pretty high-tech ultrasound. They zoomed in on the heart and umbilical cord at different times and you could actually see the blood flow in blue and red (colored for coming and going in a circulatory motion). Amazing! Today's ultrasounds I could actually make out! They had a tv monitor that the ultrasound was projected on and we got to look at that the whole time. They explained and pointed out all his anatomy and fluids functioning. Pointed out his stomach and kidneys, the cerebellum! He is an amazing little person in there! I had 2 different drs. do ultrasounds and the 1st time he was in a breech position with his spine facing my belly button. They said he looks like a pretty active baby and he is! I felt him move around between drs. The second doctor got an amazing shot on the screen that I will always remember. :) The dr. got a shot of his legs fully extended together and kinda crossed at his ankles, he was pretty much standing on my bladder! It was a neat shot cause you could really see his thighs, knees, calves, ankles, feet and toes! Look I am already rambling on about him and he hasn't even been born!
I'm 21 weeks 5days today. They said his heartrate was great at 146 and he is about 15 ounces, just under a pound! I'm so grateful he is healthy and everything is maturing in there. I got 6 other ultrasound pictures today that aren't even posted on here! In total from this pregnancy I already have "18" ultrasound pictures of the little guy! He already has a photo album! Crazy!
So 2 of these pics as you can tell are the new 3D ultrasound pictures. I don't really care for the whole 3D ultrasound idea. 4D when its a picture of the baby's movement, I got some of those too with his hand on his head and the other hand with his fingers all separated looking like he is going to grab something. They are just pretty much computer generated off of your baby's normal ultrasound picture. Like frosting on a cake! Anyways enjoy the pics!
Ps. So far yes at 22 weeks I am set on the name "Cache" for our little boy! Only have gotten one positive response about it so far, but I think so far he looks like a baby Cache! Curt really likes it too! We shall see what his name will be at birth! :)
XOXO, Jen
3D our baby boy's face!
3D our baby boy's face!
Happy Halloween! :) He says this is really what I look like in here!
You can see his little mouth already has a little smile on it! :)
( I was talking to him today and telling him we were going to the doctor today to get his picture taken and to smile. Such a good boy already listening to mom!)

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Jen, he is SOOOO beautiful. I can already tell he has your pretty lips! What a good boy to smile for you! Just how do you pronounce Cache?

Leah said...

Yeah for more pics! I had many hi-tech ultrasounds and it's amazing what they can see...also more amazing that you are creating another life. Heavenlf Father is so amazing!