Hello Friends!
It's sharing time again! Curt and I have had a very eventful, yet relaxing summer! The beautiful thing about this summer is it all started out with receiving the most desirable blessing we could ask for. I was grateful and surprised. Really WE were. It's funny that you really can never know what life has instore. Our 1st pregnancy in January turned out to be ectopic and that was a surprise as well. The ectopic pregnancy lasted all the way until the beginning of April. Then we found out I was pregnant again with my current pregnancy in May. :) Surprise, Surprise!!!
With our 1st pregnancy...we had been "trying" to get pregnant...with my current pregnancy it just magically happened. :) Heavenly Father's timing is always better than ours. I take great comfort in the fact that there is a True Creator of our families. We can do all that we can do, but He truly does bless us and make miracles happen. In His timing everything truly works out and we receive blessings greater than we ever imagined we could receive.
I was pretty sick the 1st 14 weeks of this pregnancy. At least now I know what to expect. But some say that every pregnancy is different...so I guess I will have to see what my experiences will be like over the years. Now that I am in the 2nd trimester, I don't have to battle my nausea throughout the day anymore and I have started getting my energy back too! woohoo!
Curt and I talk to my tummy and we say,"Are you a boy or a girl? We know you know in there!" But of course, we don't get a response! :( Baby must be stubborn like me! :)
We should find out in September if we are having a son or a daughter! I'm so anxious to know! We will be so grateful to have either a son or a daughter! :) We look forward to seeing our baby!
We will continue to keep you all updated!
XOXO, Jen


2 comments:
JB! You are looking so radiant! I can't wait to see what your little combo will look like. I'm glad you're feeling better now. Love ya!
Girl, you are so cute! I'm so excited for you! :) I can't wait to see this new baby! I miss you. Love you tons.
Sweet Thoughts Left