My sweet Cache. I love you so much. I'm so blessed to be your mother. I knew you were special when you were in my tummy. Your movements were always quick, sharp and exact. You'd stay in the same position for however long you wanted while I was so uncomfortable. You have been my only baby that has moved like that. I could feel you already. I feel I know you now just the same as I knew you before I even met you. I know that you have a desire to always do what is right and when you feel you have disappointed Dad and I you get so upset with yourself. You like things to be perfect and done your way. You relax and are happy when you see that things can be done in different ways and you can still get the same outcome you were hoping for. You have always loved music and sound. I think you have natural abilities to understand the beautiful sounds in this world and you definitely make your own music. I love hearing about your imaginative stories and dreams. Always dream and never give up. Love you sweet boy!
Cache requested a Transformers birthday party and being his mom, I stashed clearance Transformer birthday party banners, plates and favors away years ago! I was so excited to throw Cache his first big birthday party. I think we had 13 kids total! I let Cache invite whoever he wanted and be in charge. I'm glad he didn't ask to invite his whole class! I made a Transformer memory game for the party and for each of the kids goodie bags. We also played a treasure hunt game searching for clues left by Transformers. I also made Transformer bingo cards. I kept all of them so I can use them for another Transformers party in the future. Cache was so happy and loved everything about his 6th birthday party! Autobots, transform and roll out!
Saturday, April 06, 2013
Cache is 6!
Posted by J at Saturday, April 06, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Way to go, Mom! Throwing parties take a lot of work, but it's so worth it when it all works out!
Sweet Thoughts Left