Cache had his 1st Science Fair today! I know, in Kindergarten?!! Yes. I was surprised to see so many different science projects... And some really detailed parents' science projects with poster boards and LOTS of details. It was supposed to be a science project with a question and answer, so we kept it simple! I help Cache with his every day and weekly homework, so I told Curt he was in charge of helping Cache with this one. I knew Curt would have more fun with him than me. I was thinking, "A science project... In Kindergarten!?!!" Curt and Cache had fun learning about density with water, an egg and salt! Cache did such a good job! I talked to his teacher and his teacher aides and they nodded in agreement when his teacher said, "Cache is an ideal student." I couldn't help but have a proud mommy moment! I told them I wasn't surprised but its so good to hear. I told them he does like to follow the rules and help others follow them too. He's definitely too bossy at times, but he loves to be a leader. Yesterday, I heard Cache say to Casen, "No, I'm going to follow the rules!" (It was another proud mommy moment.) I remind Cache often that he needs to be a good example for his brothers and friends and yesterday I saw and heard him being one. I know that Cache is doing the same at school. He loves choosing the right and being good. He's supposed to share in church on Sunday an example of when he chose the right during this week. I know he'll have some to share. I'm so proud of you, Cache!
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Cache's 1st Science Fair
Posted by JLynn at Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left