I may not be much of a blogger anymore, but I'm definitely an instagram-er. Instagram is a website online- so you could follow me on instagram if you would like to look at my pictures. jennoble_ is my username.
Sawyer will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. He's a good baby just like his older brothers were. Only cries when he needs changed, wants to be held, or wants to eat. He's so dark and handsome. We took Sawyer for his 2 week check up- and Sawyer measured 21 1/2 inches then measured him again and his leg was bent at the knee and he was 1/4" shy of 22 inches. We're pretty sure he wasn't 19 inches at birth like they told us. He was too long for the newborn outfit I dressed him in to bring him home from the hospital. He hasn't fit into or worn newborn clothes at all. It's sad because he didn't even get to wear the new newborn onesies I had bought him. So for the record, Sawyer had to of been at least 21 1/2 inches at birth. He's perfect. I love staring at him while I hold him in my arms. The past couple days I've noticed his eyes look deep blue. He's got quite the combo going on right now with his brown hair, dark complexion and deep blues. We love you, Sawyer.
I took all three boys to the daybreak playgroup yesterday morning (at 10am!) at the north shore beach. The boys played in the water and sand for 2 hours. It was a hot day in the 90's, so they were completely worn out and zonked out by the afternoon. It was a fun and successful summer day.
Cache is such a sweet big brother. He always talks to Sawyer in the sweetest, comforting voice. "It's okay, Sawyer. Mommy's right here. Mommy, Daddy and big brothers are just eating. We're right here." or "I love to be sweet to Sawyer."
Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Sawyer bean
Posted by JLynn at Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
he's darling jen! i wish we were closer so i could come visit and hold him. i bet he'd love me. :)
i don't think i can follow you on instagram unless i have a qualified device. do you know of a different way?
He is such a cutie! they all are. I still have no idea what instagram is although I see people's pictures on Facebook every once in a while.
Sweet Thoughts Left