Cache starts preschool on August 23rd. I'm excited for him and he is excited too. He is in the afternoon class at 1 p.m. which works out perfect because Casen likes to take his nap at 11 a.m. It will be nice that I will be able to spend that one on one time with Casen in the afternoon that we have never had together in his little 2 year old life. Cache's preschool teachers were playing with Casen and were surprised he is only two years old. They said they were surprised he talks so well and was pointing out his colors correctly and saying them. Just today in the car Casen said, "Look Mommy, Red balloon and Yellow one too." Yep, there was a big red balloon and a big yellow balloon floating high in the sky. Casen is really advanced for his age and everything he seems to do takes me by surprise! He is even telling us now when he needs to go potty! He says, "Mommy, I need to go use potty now!" I help him on and he goes. He wets his pull-ups just a little bit, and only goes #2 in the potty. It is really nice having a two year old who doesn't poop his pants. I'm feeling pretty spoiled with Casen, he is doing so well. Sometimes I really forget he is only two because he talks and acts like he is three! He has such a big personality and is always making me laugh at the things he says. I'm enjoying this time with my bigger boys. I'm excited to hear about what Cache learns and to see how much he learns and grows through the school year. It will be fun to help him and see him learning. I'm excited for this new school year to bond with each of my boys in different ways. It is special to see their joy and sense of accomplishment when they learn and accomplish new things. I love getting to see them grow and have joy. I love my little guys. They really are my best little buddies.
Thursday, August 04, 2011
My best little buddies
Posted by JLynn at Thursday, August 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
is that the bean museum? We love that place and go all the time!
Cache is going to LOVE preschool! so fun!
Cutie boys! And what an exciting time for you - your first kid in preschool!! You're both going to love it!
Sweet Thoughts Left