Thursday, July 21, 2011

Excuse me, privacy please


Casen has been using the potty for about a month now. Curt snapped this cute shot with his phone when Casen grabbed a book and then got on the potty to go #2. He asks us to go out so he can have privacy and he poops. Seriously he's the best 2 year old. Even when he's having a naughty moment, I'm usually just filled with so much love for him. He has his mama WRAPPED AROUND HIS FINGER and I always just want to hug n kiss his chubby baby cheeks!! I haven't changed a poopy diaper in over a month! It's been wonderful! He wears pull-ups and tells us when he needs to sit on the potty. He is so awesome. We think he is the cutest kid. He talks so well and is potty training himself. What more could we ask for. He is awesome.  

2 comments:

Jennie said...

So stinkin' cute...literally. :)

Curt said...

this needs to be the cover of the next blog book for sure!! --Curt