Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Casen's 2nd Birthday PARTY!

We left around 9 a.m. Thursday morning for our 12 hour drive up to Sandpoint, Idaho. (About an hour South of Canada in the panhandle.) We got back 1 a.m. in the morning today. The drive is a lot more doable (for me, ugh) since it is only a 12 hour drive compared to the 25 hour drive when we lived in Colorado. It was nice getting to see our new baby nephew Breckham at only 4 weeks old! He's so so precious and so so so so CUTE! I love all of our nieces and nephews. I'm so happy we got to see them all. It is special, because I'm so grateful our boys have so many cousins their age to play with. They always have so much fun playing with their cousins. It makes me happy to see them getting to spend time together making memories. Curt and his brothers helped Andrew build and fix a few things while we were up there. We had Casen's 2nd Birthday party on Saturday since his birthday fell on Memorial Day this year. (We took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda 2 on Casen's birthday.) Casen had an Elmo party by request. I'm not quite sure if he understood all of it was for him. He got spoiled with new toys, books, fun balloons and an Elmo cake! We all love our Casen. He is a special boy and brings SO MUCH JOY to our family. We love you, Case!!


















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your little man had a wonderful birthday. I am glad you got to spend it with family. Jen you look great in the pictures, you look so happy. I am glad that Heavenly Father had a plan for yall to move to Utah so that you could be closer to family.