6.23.11
Casen really understands how to use the potty! I'm so amazed at his brilliance. I sat him on the potty this morning before getting him dressed and again he went right away. 1 & 2 again! I'm so proud of him. He is such a great little boy. I gave him a handful of m&m's afterwards as his potty reward. I think I'm going to actually buy pull-ups for him!! This is just so exciting. I'm so excited for him. He is pretty much potty training himself! He is just ready. He knows what to do right away when he gets on he starts going. I will wait and see how long it takes him to go only in the potty and not in his diaper, but no rush at all. He can just go at his own pace. I'm so surprised to have a 2 year old using the potty! It is just great!
I'm excited to have 2 kids potty trained and no diapers for awhile. :)
Update: His diaper was dry and he got on the potty and went 1 & 2 again right away! He gets right down to business and knows what the potty is for. He got another handful of m&m's. Casen is on a roll he is doing so good.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Casen's a Big Boy now!
Posted by JLynn at Thursday, June 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jen that is awesome! So proud of him! Hopefully this good streak continues. We skipped the pull ups and went straight to panties. Good luck.
Why not go straight to undies? To me, PullUps are just more expensive, glorified diapers! ;)
I agree Lindsay they are! I always say the same thing about them. I did buy him a box of pampers easy ups, just bc he is still wetting them, if I'm not asking him if he needs to go like every 30-60 min. :) I'm not in a hurry to rush him to potty train, he can take his time. I will see how he does through this box.
What a smart boy! Way to go Casen!
Sweet Thoughts Left