Cache has been spelling everything "O-I-T-S". If Casen is saying something and I'm not quite understanding what he is saying, Cache chimes in, "O-I-T"- Casen wants out of his highchair mommy!"
Or like this evening in the car. I'm pretty sure Casen was saying, "Fu Snack" = Fruit snack. Apparently not though, because Cache spelled out, "O-I-T-S". Casen wants "Orget" = yogurt. Right now, Cache just spelled "yogurt", like this, "I spell, "O (making a circle with his finger)- I-T-S." I think I should get out his preschool books again! I think he might actually be ready to spell his name all by himself. Haha. Last time I tried to teach him and help him write letters was in January and he didn't have the patience for it. Maybe he will now.
Cache really makes me laugh sometimes. He is pretty crazy. At the dinner table, he will look at me seriously and say, "I'm going to Rarr now. Rarrrrrr!" I love when he is crazy and funny at the same time.
Casen is talking lots and lots. It has really picked up a lot more in the past couple of months. He is pretty good at repeating words we say really well. He is a much better talker at this age than Cache was. He started talking before walking so he's been talking for a long time. Also Cache and I talk to him all day long, so hearing us talk to him all the time of course he is going to pick up what we say. He is a smartie. He said, "mama" at 8 months and "dada" at 10 months. He didn't start walking until 18 months. I love that he talks so much. Here are some things he says:
"Mama, open it!"
"I get Queen, Cache!" - (Lightening McQueen cars)
"I did it!"
"I did that."
"I do it."
"Where peanut go? Peanut?!"
"Ah, I find it!"
"I get it."
"I help mommy!"
"I take socks off."
"I eat it all gone!"
"Movie over! Mama over!"- Any movie that was on. He says, "Toy Story" or "Queen Over!"
"I winnn!" - When the boys are racing their shake and go Cars.
If you ask him where something is, he always says with his hands in front of him with palms up, "Lost it!"
He knows all the animals noises and says them really well. When you ask him what a kitty says, he says "meow." He whispers it real softly and it is so cute and sweet. He also knows monkey or ape and says, "ooh ooh."
I got some cute picture frames at TJMAXX last week. It helped me change up the decor a little bit, and I love it. I really love vintage-antique decor. I'm sad :( I'm missing my favorite Paris street market in Littleton. I think we have been going since 2006, and it was always something I would look forward to. At least I have the Quilted Bear now. :)
*We are hoping to get a new L-shaped couch maybe this summer. I want to move my couches into the front living room. My couches are 6.5 years old, which isn't that old. They have been through numerous moves though since we moved from Spokane. The wood on the front of the couches is a little scratched up here and there. They have gotten plenty of love from my boys toys. :) I can't picture a new couch that I want, so I will have to look around. Here is my cute new decor!!
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Cute Stuff*
Posted by JLynn at Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need to come see you so I can hear little Casen talk!!! That is so fun! Your boys really are so so cute! I love your decorations too!!!!
What in the world, your blog ran away from me. Life is lame sometimes. It's okay to be bummed sometimes. My sweet little Jen, I don't think people judge you for being estranged from your family, do they? It's so odd. Maybe I'll say a little prayer for your parents too. I think your momma would love to play with her grand babies. Everyone has some love buried somewhere inside.
I love your pictures from Disneyland. Fun. I don't even want to know how long it took you to upload all of those.
That lunch you made was not bland. It was yummy. Remember? I got seconds. Of everything. :) I love you too and am excited to see you again.
i wish you lived here so you could come decorate my home- or i could just copy yours- your are such a talented/crafty little lady:)
Sweet Thoughts Left