Tuesday, April 26, 2011
How can you NOT love HIS face???
A Chocolate Gelato Goatee at it's finest. Casen has a habit of automatically putting his chin up in the air, scrunching his face, and showing us his teeth whenever the camera is pointed in his direction. He says all the time now, "I'm funny." while giggling. It's true though, he is so funny.
*Less than 5 days til May and we are still wearing jackets and coats. We just returned to "the 40's" weather and more rain. It was raining last week when we left, and raining when we got back. It's gonna take me a looooooooooooooooong time to get used to Utah being "home sweet home".
Posted by JLynn at Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very cute face. My favorite is the first one. I have lived here a long time and will never ever love the weather. People here just expect it to be bad in April but I still hope for Sunshine in April but I am always disappointed. April is my least favorite month of the year for the weather. Good thing there is Easter and Kyle's birthday to help brighten it up a bit. Last year it snowed in May. Fingers crossed for 50's and 60s in May!
What a cutie!
I agree Utah winters are no fun, but late spring, summer, and fall are awesome. Stick in there. It'll get much better.
It was fun to meet you guys. Rob has the coolest friends. Our blog is robandheatherwilliams.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out.
That little guy is too cute. I was laughing thinking about how he runs. Ha ha.
I can't wait to hear about your Disneyland trip. Hopefully I don't get too jealous. :)
You know AZ is nice and hot... you could always plan a vacation here.
Sweet Thoughts Left