Cache is going to be four years old on February 9th. Last Fall, Curt and I looked at some preschools and Curt did not like them and I felt it wasn't right to put him in one at the time. (I know now it's because we'd be moving soon.) I hope I can find one here we both like for him for the following school year. I got him some alphabet books and we are going to work on writing letters and his name. He has been able to count up to 13 all by himself for quite sometime and of course knows all his colors and shapes too. When I was meeting with a preschool teacher last Fall, she did say that Cache was already advanced or mature for his age for knowing what he already knows. He can sing the whole alphabet too and is listening to primary songs on cd during the day so he can sing more of those too. He LOVES music and loves to sing! He loved singing Christmas songs during the Christmas season. He's always been a smart kid. One day while we were in the van picking Curt up from work at Dish, Cache asked, "Why do birds poop on the window and not use the toilet like us?" The wheels are always spinning for Cache. He really has a hard time being quiet.... nonstop sound effects are always coming out of his mouth. He does sound effects for everything.... trucks, trains, space ships, airplanes, and Transformers as of late. He is very theatrical and likes to act out whatever movie he is watching. He saw a little bit of Transformers, and has been acting like one and he's always been acting like the Beast from Beauty and The Beast. One day while Cache was playing at Chick-Fil-A, a little boy came out crying pointing to Cache saying Cache scared him, because Cache was growling and using his beast voice at him. :) Cache is very imaginative and loves being a loud boy. I asked him today what his favorite food is and he said oranges. Of course oranges are his favorite, fresh or canned, he would eat oranges all day if I let him. Also, orange has always been his favorite color. I loved oranges and orange popsicles when I was little so maybe it's genetic. :) I sure love Cache, he keeps me on my toes. He'll always be the BEST baby I've ever met. (Casen comes in 2nd, and that's not just because he happens to be our 2nd boy and baby, he was just a dream too.) Cache is a good boy and I'm thankful he's ours. He is very sweet. Whenever, he sees me getting ready or after I've just gotten ready, Cache always says, "Mommy you are so beautiful." or "Mommy you look pretty. " He's seriously such a sweet boy and so sincere! He's also a great big brother to Casen. He is always watching out for him and being protective. He's still working on sharing his toys though. I had to buy Casen his own Mack truck because Casen always wanted to play with Cache's and it wasn't a toy Cache had to always share. Cache played with a Mack truck at a friends house in Colorado each time we went over. Cache asked for a Mack truck for Christmas and asked Santa for a spaceship when we visited him in Colorado. Cache asked us, " Did Santa take Mack truck from friend's house and bring it to me?" We told him that Santa doesn't take toys from little kids, he only gives toys. :) I sure love having two boys two years apart! I'm thankful they always have each other and I'm thankful they are my boys. I love my boys.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Posted by JLynn at Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Cache is definitely a sweetie, nothing less! It's hard to believe he's going to be four in just a few short weeks. He's such a joy and I'm so happy he is yours.
Sweet Thoughts Left