1. Spending time with some of our most favorite people.
We wish they would move to Utah. ;)
2. Celebrating the Birth of the Savior of the World.
3. Handmade gifts from my sister in law.
4. Discovered The Quilted Bear with my sister in law and her sweet contribution to my glittery country Christmas tree.
6. My Ruffled bed! (I've had this bedding since this past June. I truly LOVE it. Curt picked out the duvet. :)
7. FINDING bright and cheery canvas paintings for the bare white walls in the basement/playroom.
8. BRiGht & cHeERy apothecary jars filled with red, white, and silver glittery GLASS Christmas ornaments.
9. Creating new family traditions at Tucanos Brazilian Grill.
CHEERS!
10. Walking around Temple Square with our family to see the Christmas lights.
(We get free parking at Temple Square and the Conference Center now that Curt is a church employee. We parked under the Salt Lake church office building and went up to the observation deck in the Memorial building. ... One day I would like to go to The Roof restaurant.)
........................♥........................
While we were walking around the temple amongst all the other families there, I thought how special it is that families can be together forever because of temples.
"And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." - Matthew 16:19
1 comments:
Free parking is awesome in any downtown area. I love your apothecary jars. Still haven't found mine, but that's because I gave up looking when I realized how picky I am. :) Sorry I had to cut our phone call short, I had to go take a discharge class so I could leave the hospital the next morning. Loves.
Sweet Thoughts Left