Saturday, October 16, 2010
Gold, Orange & Red
We live in a beautiful neighborhood. I took a nature walk this afternoon to enjoy all the Fall colors. The vibrant golds, oranges, and reds truly take my breath away. I could feel beauty all around. I soaked it all in and my heart was full of gratitude for God's creations. I love the crisp cool breeze in the air, the toasty warm scents of leaves, the spirit of thankfulness that comes with this season, hearing the crunching and crinkling of leaves beneath my feet, the smell of pumpkin treats baking in my oven filling our home, sipping hot apple cider at night next to our open windows and the cold chilly air making me shiver! I am thankful for FALL.
Posted by JLynn at Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel the exact same way every time I go outside here to. I just inhale it all in and feel such joy looking at these beautiful vibrant colors changing everyday.
You got some really great shots Deb! I mean Jen. I'm sure it just takes your breath away when you step outside. I love this time of year. And...I love you!
Those are beautiful pictures!
Oh my goodness gracious. Those pictures almost look fake they are so beautiful! I love Fall too, but I'm laying on my bed sweating right now. Apparently Mesa has postponed Fall for some unknown reason.
Sweet Thoughts Left