Friday, September 24, 2010

my joy my life
















My little Mitt is quite the cutie. He's been standing up, pulling up on things for almost 3 weeks now. He started trying to stand up by himself last week. The cute hands/head on the ground and bum in the air trying to stand up. His little blue eyes just sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. He is SO QUICK to learn a new word. He communicates so great. He LOVES to sit on my lap and snuggle. He comes to the couch and stretches out his arms for me to pick him up. He loves to lay on my lap to do just about anything. He'll drink his milk, eat a banana, read a book, play, or just rest his little head on my chest. He is so loving. He is an incredible little person, and he is my sunshine. He's my mama's boy, and as Cache says, "I'm daddy's boy." Cache likes to be just like daddy. The vacuum belt broke last week and he got on the floor with Curt to get it out. The next day, Cache got out his toolbox and told me he was fixing the vacuum like daddy. I wish I had his energy. I love watching him run with his long skinny chicken legs. He loves to run back and forth and yell, "CHOOOOOOOOCH!!!!!! & WHE-OU-WHHH-OUU". I hear trains and fire trucks all day long. Or little monsters growling. Casen loves to growl and make "monster" noises, which of course he learned from Cache. It's really cute to hear Casen growl when he plays with a dragon, or "vvvvrroom" when he plays with a car across the floor. The scary growls are my favorite though, because they both raise their arms in the air while they growl. Cache is also always mixing up a yummy treat for me, like smoothies( a pile of mr. potato head arms and ears in a bowl). Yummy, that's the best! They are both always smiling and laughing. I'm so lucky to have such good boys. Definitely the greatest blessings of my life. Everyday they bring more joy and happiness into my life!

0 comments: