Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MY favorite homemade pumpkin pancakes. . . YUM. Yum. YUM.

Why not eat pumpkin pancakes in the summertime?! 
I love this Pumpkin Pancake recipe. I found it HERE last Fall. (I have it written down on a recipe card doubled. I just leave out the clove.) These pancakes are great to freeze and to put in the fridge for later in the week. These are easy pancakes to make from scratch. The great thing about this recipe is that the pancakes do not get soggy when you put them in the fridge for later in the week. They also don't crumble or break apart into crumbs after they've been in the fridge. BEST OF ALL, I freeze half of what I make for later. When I'm ready for more, I take them out of the freezer and let them thaw out in the fridge. They taste exactly as they did the day I made them! I love it that they don't get soggy and don't dry out. C'mon you gotta try them! I'm thinking next time I make these I gotta make a homemade buttermilk syrup to go with!

(I made these pancakes middle of June. I made a post about them then too, but posting it now so you can all enjoy the "scrumpdidilyumptious" pumpkin pancakes this Fall too. Lucky me, I stocked up on canned pumpkin last Fall. I love pumpkin anything year round. )

0 comments: