Friday, August 20, 2010

The sky is your limit

Last night, Cache told me that his motorcycle got cleaned in the car wash. Then Cache took it out of the garage (closet) and ASKED me to take his pictures on his clean motorcycle. I'm pretty sure this was THE FIRST TIME CACHE HAS EVER ASKED ME TO TAKE HIS PICTURE!!!! (at age 3)

Second to Cache's tender little heart, I love his imagination. Yesterday, he reminded me quite frequently that he was a "SPACESHIP". He would 'take off' running with his skinny, long arms flailing in the air, sound effects and all.



5 comments:

The Curry Family said...

He is one handsome boy!

Kami Milliron said...

OH. MY. GOSH. He is SO big Jen. I cannot believe it. And guess what ? He gets more and more HANDSOME as he gets older too ! Who even knew that was POSSIBLE ! !

Ladies can't resist a " bad boy " on a bike ; )

Emily Widdison said...

what a handsome little guy!

Jenna Johnson said...

OK so I totally understand the whole private thing, but I hate it cuz I never know when you update!!! GRRRR! But This is so sweet, and such a "Boy" moment!
And congrats on AUGUST 19TH. I can't believe when I met you, you had only been baptized just a few years, but you were a life time ahead of me regarding the gospel! One day I only hope to be as amazing as you! I sure wish we lived closer, Nicole just moved back and I seriously am so happy! You'd really love her family, we'd all be great friends!

Adam & Brandi said...

I can't get over how old Cache is looking. Holy smokes! And I just saw him too. So did you ever find a preschool to put him in? You'll have to call me sometime and answer that question. Oh and the bee stings are fine today. Love you! BUNCHES!