Here is my mini bagel recipe. Nothing much, but they are so yummy. I made my mini bagel sandwiches for dinner the night my sister in law was visiting, because we had to rush out the door to take Curt to scout camp. She just called today and told me she made my mini bagel sandwiches for her neighbors last night. They loved them so much they gave her the money to go get them all the ingredients to make the little sandwiches themselves. I joked with Brandi that I'm touching lives through sandwiches. Funny. These little sandwiches are really easy and very satisfying.
Mini bagel sandwiches
bag of mini bagels
ham, turkey or roast beef sliced thin from the deli
*(maple ham is my fave, and Brandi highly suggests roast beef and I have to agree!)
green onion & chive cream cheese (i buy walmarts)
cheddar cheese or pepper jack slices
Vlasic mild or hot pepper rings
Just spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the mini bagel and pile on the meat, top with cheese slice and place on a cookie sheet then put in the oven under the broiler. When it's nice and hot take them out and top with pepper rings, and/or mustard, then put the top of the bagel on! Delish! Makes a great quick and easy lunch for me at home everyday, or a quick dinner to satisfy the hubs! Enjoy.
When we were in Arizona, my wonderful friend, Anna, invited us over for dinner one evening. She made the most mouth-watering, delicious roast we have ever had. She gave me the recipe and I have made it twice since then. My mouth is watering over the juiciness and flavor as I'm thinking about it right now. I have made this recipe with a Tri-tip and a Bottom Round Rump Roast and they were both DELICIOUS! Anna gets the credit for this. Curt will not let me make any other type of roast now other than this! Yes, it is that GOOD! I gave the recipe to my sister in law Brandi and told some friends about it as well. I figured I better post the recipe.
Roast (of your choice) place in a pyrex or oven pan, and put ingredients listed on the roast.
1-2 cups beef broth (whatever looks good with the roast, you don't want to drown it though)
1/2 - 1 jar of pepper rings or peppercinis (same thing:)
Montreal steak seasoning (just sprinkle it on the roast)
Worchestire sauce (just splash it all over the roast)
Cover the roast with foil and place in the oven @ 300* for 4- 5 hours. It is the BEST roast ever! Thank you so much Anna for this recipe! It's our favorite.
Monday, July 19, 2010
My Mini Bagel Sandwiches & The recipe for Anna's Mouth-watering Roast
Posted by JLynn at Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left