Curt's parents came for a surprise visit the weekend before last. Cache LOVES his grama and grampa. He LOVES talking to them on the phone, but LOVES having them visit even more. Cache always asks Curt to put his carseat in 'Grama's car' whenever they visit, so he can ride around with them. Trina is an excellent grandmother and has so much love for all of her grandchildren. I don't know where she gets all the energy from to keep up with Cache. One afternoon they took Cache to McDonald's and got him a happy meal, and then to Walmart where they let him pick out a potted flower plant so he can water it every day. I'm sure Cache felt very special and loved getting to spend the afternoon with his grandparents. I wish my sons got to see their family all the time. It's always hard on my heart that they don't get to see all of their loved family members ALL the time. That would be ideal for everyone. It really is hard for me. I want my kids to grow up near their family. Curt and I talk about our DREAM of Sunday dinners every week with our whole family.... our children and their cousins, their so loved Grama & Grampa, Aunts and Uncles....We never give up on dreams in this family!
When Curt's parents came to visit this time they gave us a dvd of 845 scanned family pictures. Curt's mom's dad passed about a year and half ago and it's all the pictures he had that had been sent to him at his house. It is quite a treasure. Thank you to Trina, Frank, and Adam for helping preserve all of these family memories for everyone in the family. A picture is worth a thousand words and a million stories...., because everybody has a different memory to go along with every picture! I've gotten to learn more about Curt's family from all of the pictures. Curt had a great upbringing. A very happy childhood full of wonderful memories with his family always very close. He has been quite blessed in this life. He has always had close relationships with his three brothers and two sisters. I love seeing the pictures of Curt and his siblings growing up. It is fun to see just even a glimpse of some of the fun memories they share and some stories they have growing up together. They all have strong friendships today and it's fun to see them way back when they were all so little. I really noticed that not only does Cache look just like his daddy Curt, but he also looks a LOT like his Uncle Matt. So much like his Uncle Matt. I also think that Casen looks a lot like his Uncle Jeremy and Uncle Matt. The Noble genes are strong! I hope my boys follow in the Noble footsteps before them and grow up to be worthy men I can be proud of.... Just like my mother in law is of her four fabulous boys! I feel so blessed that my boys have such great male examples to look up too. My boys are so blessed. I hope my boys will really strive to live up to their Noble heritage with honor and pride..... they are Noble!
Adam & Curt, April 8th, 1982 -Curt's 3rd birthday
Curt & Adam 1982
Curtie's 2nd birthday - 1981
Oct. 1984 - Curt 5 years old
1991 Curt's 12th Birthday
July 1983- Jeremy holding Matt, Adam & Curt
January 1985- Curt holding his sister Stephanie, 1 month old
1986 - Uncle Matt- 4 years old
(see the resemblance! Cache looks like Uncle Matt)
The whole family -Frank, Deanna(in highchair), Trina, Stephanie, Curt, Jeremy, Matt, and Adam
Curt 11 months
Brothers- l.- r. Adam, Matt, Jeremy, Curt




0 comments:
Sweet Thoughts Left