... I love the most. I love holding my sleeping babies. Both of my
boys have been such snuggly babies. I LOVE it!!! I feel so lucky to
have cuddly boys. Casen is all mine. He's such a mamas boy and I LOVE
it. I feel such a special bond with him. In case you were
wondering..... Its definitely possible to love more than one guy! I'm
so in love with this little man. There are 3 guys in my life that have
my heart.
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw, you have no idea how excited this makes me ! Douglas was a snuggler when we was little and still is now - but only when he is sick or scared. He isn't too snuggly in general. But maybe that's because he is 4 and it's not cool to snuggle with your Mom when you're that old : ) I hope Josh snuggles a lot. Nothing better ! The whole Mama's Boy thing rocks - until they are in their teens and dating. Not such a great thing ! The girls they date wouldn't love us so much for it !
Love this! Time goes too fast!
Sweet Thoughts Left