Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Hot mountain man & Lil Boss

Little Casen will be 6 months old tomorrow. He makes us so happy. I love him so much. His body type is completely different than Cache. Cache was always such a TALL baby with long skinny arms. Now, he's a tall toddler with long skinny arms. People are always commenting how tall Cache is for only 2. Baby Casen is a thick little guy. He's pretty tall, but he definitely doesn't look scrawny. He has the cutest chunkiest little short legs! I love them!! They are my favorite little legs. He gives the best hugs and loves to cuddle with mom & dad. He's getting more vocal and laughs a lot more often now too. He loves to babble and make gurgling sounds with his voice. Then he coughs a little bit, it's so cute. He loves laughing with big brother Cache and all the funny, silly things mom does. He loves to play with the honey pot book, and snuggle with his favorite blanket. I'm eating my time up with him, because before I know it another 6 months will pass and he'll be a toddler. He's still only nursing, which again I have to say I am proud of. I'm going to start making baby food for the freezer and start feeding him his mama's homemade specials whenever he's ready. He's such a lovable, huggable little angel and I'm so thankful he's ours. Love you Mitter!
I have always wanted Curt to grow a beard! He's such a good looking man. One of the reasons I married him. Oh yeah and his sexy big arms are nice too. Love my hubs!

2 comments:

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

uh! Curt...Is now the time to say that your beard isn't lookin so good anymore? hahaha! Compared to the photo you sent via text anyway! hahah!

JLynn said...

LOL. He was saying last night he thought he was starting to really look like a mountain man! LOL. I think he looks great either way, but I'm sure he'll probably shave his head and his beard off real soon!