I'm still saving BIG with coupon shopping!!!!
I paid 95 CENTS for ALL these items! Everything was pretty much FREE!!!! I just paid a little bit for the chocolate chips! It's the exciting holiday season now and I'm starting to see lots of coupons & sales for holiday items. It's still unbelievable to me how much we are saving on so many different things! It's such an incredible blessing. Hooray for coupon shopping!!! :)
2 comments:
You really need to show me how you do that, I've been shown a couple times, but I still don't get it.
wow--cool savings! I wish I could do that!
Loved your previous post on "that part of my life" I am so happy that I know you! You are such an incredible example and it is a privilege to be your friend. Thanks!!I love ya!
I miss you in AZ. We are enjoying it here!:)
What is up with all that snow in Co? Crazy!!! LOVE those Halloween costumes. I want to eat your muffins. Your boys have the best rosy cheeks ever!
Sweet Thoughts Left