Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Safeway Savings!!!!!

(Although, I know there's already a limited few that actually read my blog (LOL!), there may be even less readers after this posting! (LOL! I crack myself up!) Seriously though if you're tired of hearing about how much money I've saved here and there, with this coupon and that one, you might just want to skip this post! Ya, cause it's just MORE of all that! LOL! It's my blog though and I'll blog about what keeps me happy.... and if that happens to be shopping at Safeway on a Wednesday evening with my family and listing everything I bought on my blog(LOL!!!) then SO.be.it!!!!! Love, Me)
Total Spent: $59.74 
Total Saved:  $87.10
( The New York strip steaks were $18.95 alone, and saved $26.13 on them! I also got the 2 bags of nature valley granola nut clusters FREE, the 6 packs of Reese's FREE & the covergirl eyeshadow FREE! the capri sun was FREE too, b/c a free coupon at the register was supposed to print but it didn't, so the manager just told us to grab one. :) super nice! the 2 foundations were on clearance to $1.57 each and I had 2- $1/1 coupons which made them .57 each! I've gotten tons of makeup for free this week!)
My Safeway had the 64 oz. Tree Top Apple Juice/Cider on sale for $0.99 each! That's a great sale to stock up!
4- Tree Top Apple Juice/Ciders 
1- 4 pack New York Strip Steaks
1- 10 pack Pork Chops
1- 4 lb. bag Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
2- Frozen GG Veggie Steamers
2- Nature Valley Nut Clusters - FREE!!
6- packs Reese's candy - FREE!!!
2- California Pizza Kitchen Pizzas
2- gallons milk
1- bag seedless black grapes
3- yoplait thick & creamy yogurts
2- packs cooked Beef brats
1- pack hot dog buns
2- Covergirl foundations
1- Covergirl eyeshadow - FREE!!
1- box Golden Grahams
1- box Betty Crocker fruit snacks
1- box Capri Sun - FREE!!!
I laugh at my blog, (and myself:) because I sound like one of the frugalista blogs with all my blogging and pictures of MY groceries! That being said, This has to be my BEST shopping trip YET! LOL!!!! I know I say that all the time, but I get SO excited over my savings!!!! This really was my BEST shopping trip yet on groceries!!!! I went to King Soopers on Saturday and I spent $40 on groceries, so I've only spent a total of $100 AND a good chunk of my groceries has been on meat sales. I just get so happy and full of gratitude for the blessings of coupon savings! Seriously, our freezer is overflowing with New York Strip Steaks (on sale $3.99/lb.!!!), Pork Chops, & Chicken! We have plenty of fresh food for delicious meals. I'm so thankful for these blessings!!! WE're going to be eating LOTS of pork chops, steaks and potatoes!!! YUM!

Cache has definitely hit his terrible two's this past month or so. It's really tiring at times, trying to contain him. It's really funny, because you'd think my new baby would wear me out, but nope it's the two year old! Casen is just an ANGEL and never cries, except a Wah! Wah! here and there. Cache is still a good boy MOST of the time, but he hollars out and throws tantrums on the turn of a dime lately. It's hit or miss going to the stores too. Thankfully tonight, Cache was a good boy and stayed in the cart the whole time without any whining, fits, or throwing anything! :) The new rule in our family is, "If you throw a fit in the store or don't listen to mom or dad, Then you have to leave the store and sit in the car with mommy or daddy till the shopping is done!" I think Cache is starting to get it, he can't throw huge meltdown fits in the grocery stores! Momma's gotta use her coupons and get her savings!!! LOL!!!

He was standing on a chair at the table tonight as I took my grocery glamour shots (LOL!!!) and wanted to touch the flowers. When he saw that the petals had fallen onto the table, he said, "sorry mom". He's such a sweet boy! (and I try to remind myself that when he's having trouble listening or throwing a tantrum!) Love ya bud!

1 comments:

JLynn said...

Cache's hair is a "hot mess!"

--Curt