Friday, August 28, 2009

"I'm doin' it!!!!!"

I have to say the Grocery Game works!! I got all of these groceries for $30! That's not including the pack of diapers, because I always figure diapers fall into their own category when I go shopping for groceries. Really doesn't every mom budget how much will be spent on diapers?! There's two bums in our house in diapers these days!! This afternoon, I looked at the grocery game list for King Sooper's and planned my shopping trip. I made sure I had all the coupons on my grocery store's Sooper's card and all my paper coupons too. I went to the store and I stuck to my plan!! I bought only the items that were on my list, that were on sale and I had multiple coupons for! On the grocery game list it says "TRUST THE LIST"! I trusted the list and was so happy! The grocery game list IS fail proof, You will SAVE BIG! My receipt said I saved $72. 28 in total coupon savings! This is the way to shop! The thing I love about this is you are always getting new name brand items. I got the 12 pack double roll  Cottonelle TP for $4.23 after coupons. This grocery game really makes it so easy for me to build up my food storage, or "stockpiling"! This is my new favorite thing.... Couponing!!!!

3 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

What grocery game are you talking about ? Is it one everyone can do, or just people in Colorado ? I am very impressed and I want to come to your house . . you have some good food ; )

JLynn said...

http://www.thegrocerygame.com/

the lady that does this has a book too. her grocery "lists" help you match coupons with your grocery stores current sales, so you can spend less and really get more. im amazed at how much i can really save when i stick to only buying items off her list!

Jennie said...

Awesome Jen! I'm so proud of you! It does take more effort but so worth it as you can tell. Plus, it's awesome that you now live in a home where you have space for food storage!

My favorite site is Money Saving Mom too, I love Crystal! I use a local person for my local stores in MI too. They're both free to use. Although I've heard awesome things about the grocery game too.

Just wait until you start doing the Walgreens and CVS deals too! Even more savings!

Could Casen get any cuter? He really is such a smiley boy too! Love that blanket too.