Friday, August 21, 2009

Brothers

Here's some pictures of the boys for Aunt Stephanie. :) I'm glad people ask to see the boys, because I am horrible at taking pictures. When I do take them, I'm not that good at it either! ha! I haven't taken any pics of the boys since the vacation, until today. I have not been picture crazy with Casen as a baby as I was with Cache. I'm still not sure who Casen looks exactly like, but I do think he looks a lot like me. His little grins and smiles. He's our little chunka lunka baby. He's the kind of baby you just want to pick up and squeeze! He's so sweet to kiss and cuddle. Casen LOVES it!!! I'm sad he's lost some hair on the sides and in the back. :( I guess he's just fitting in better with Curt and Cache! :) ha ha ha. Casen was born with such a beautiful head full of blonde hair. I'll rave about it with a smile on my face all his life. :) He's been such a cooperative, easy, happy guy. I'm so thankful for him. Our family has felt a little bit more complete ever since he was born. I look forward to getting more pictures taken of the boys together when Casen is a little bit older and can sit up and support himself. I had to bribe Cache with fruit snacks to sit on the blanket with Casen and take these pictures this morning. The whole time Cache kept saying, "Fruit Snacks! Fruit Snacks! Fruit Snacks!" I bet you can guess which pictures he was saying that in.  I could tell though that Casen thought it was fun that Cache was holding him. Cache was running around the whole time I was trying to take pictures of Casen, so of course Casen just kept having his eyes wandering back and forth watching his brother. :) I'm sure Casen will just LOVE playing with Cache when he gets older, and Cache will love having his brother to play with too. It is fun having two little boys close in age, and this is only the beginning. 

6 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

OH MY GOSH! I'M DYING OVER THE CUTENESS!!! Look at your beautiful boys Jen!

I hear ya about not taking as many pictures. Wyatt is somewhat neglected in the photo department compared to the twins! It's just because we're so busy loving him!

Jennie said...

Cute blanket, who made it? I love Casen's smile, it really is addicting. He definitely has a love for his older bro. Such cuties Jen!

The Frosts said...

They are really starting to look a lot alike. Love the boys and the blankie! Very cute!

Beka said...

cute brothers & pics. he's like a little doll:)

JLynn said...

Thanks everyone. :) I think Casen looks like a little doll to me too. Casen sure is squishy and so kissable. I just love cuddling him all day. He's such a sweet, happy baby.

Emily Widdison said...

I think you take great pics! and he does look like you! he is just so cute!