Awww... Gotta love that puffy, swollen newborn face.
WE LOVE CASEN'S HAIR!!! I HAVE to wash it everyday, and Casen LOVES it. We just put Casen's little head under the faucet to wash his hair and he doesn't ever cry about it. Sweet boy. :)
Snugglin' with daddy!
Only a few days old...
Who woulda thought?!
It's one of my favorite things when Casen falls asleep in our arms.
CASEN LOOKS LIKE ME when he's sleeping, and Cache looks JUST LIKE CURT when he's sleeping.
I LOVE HOW SWEET CASEN LOOKS WHEN HE SLEEPS. Awww...sleepy newborn.
DON'T MIND my tired face....
♥ Love those baby thighs!!! ♥
CRAZY HAIR today....
6 comments:
He's just so beautiful!! I loved all these pictures! And I know it feels like you'll never be well rested again but it really is right around the corner - hang in there!
He's so sweet! I love that you can style his hair like a little mohawk already. I thought the exact same thing that Casen looks like you Jen, while he's sleeping, especially his cute little chin.
I love his fuzzy little baby hair! What a sweet guy. It makes my baby seem too old looking at your sweet bundle! Fun times.
I love his fuzzy white hair. Casen looks long and skinny like Cache. Is he?
So glad you finally posted some pictures. I've been wanting to see pictures of Casen since we don't get to watch him grow! Hope you are all doing well today. We'll chat this afternoon to see how Curt does today! Love you all!
Cute, cute, cute! I love the picture of his cute little thighs. What a good angle - I wish I had done that with my little babies!
Sweet Thoughts Left