My friend tagged me in this note on Facebook and I had so much fun, I'd thought I'd put it on here too. Do it if you like to talk about yourself as much as I do! ;) ;)
Do this so I will know a little more about you! Re-post this as your name followed by "ology"
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? RANCH it up!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? The OB ....or OUTBACK... yeah dawg! those were the days homey!!!! ;)
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? that's easy, probably Chick-Fil-A sandwiches!!!!! I love me some CHICKEN!!!!!
What are your pizza toppings of choice? sausage, extra cheese, mushrooms, green peppers, and sometimes pepperoni
What do you like to put on your toast? Butta & strawberry jam!
Chocolate or Vanilla? I like a little of both! But more a vanilla type a gal!
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? 2
What color cell phone do you have? white iPhone baby!
Do you have a laptop? yeah, me and my little white mac
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Righty
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Aghh, I got my GALL BLADDER REMOVED!!!! I AM ONE ORGAN LESS!!!!!
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Well it's been a while since I'm prego, so let's say a cardboard box full of Costco groceries...
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No dawg I do the knockin'!!!! LOL!!!!!
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Sure, why not?!! I'd be more grateful for my daily blessings!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Oh, there's lots o' better names than mine!!!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? NOooo, i just told you I do NOT have a gall bladder!!!!! You want to kill me?!!!!
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Oh dear, it's been awhile since I've purchased some. I don't know two, three... at least the ones I wear.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I can't remember. Probably way back to my Idaho days when I'd always, ALWAYS get stopped in my lil neon for speeding down the little Idaho highway..... NEVER got a ticket though! woot woot!
Last person you talked to on the phone? Curt's mom just called
Last person you hugged? My little Moose aka Cache man!
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Summer!!! Yeah it's all 'bout summa time!!!!
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Saturday.... in the park.... I think it was the 4th of July....
Month? December?
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Ya I miss all my friends that don't live here!
Mood? A little LOCO!
What are you listening to? a MLB game CO @ AZ and the dishwasher
Watching? the computa as I type! der!
Worrying about? what time I should start slicing the potatoes to make homemade scalloped taters tonight for dinner if it needs to be in the oven for an hour and a half!
***************RANDOMOLOGY****************
First place you went this morning? the bathroom
Do you smile often? I'm always smirking or grinning. You know my trademark little Jen grin! :D
Sleeping alone tonight? Curty resides on the other side of the bed
Do you always answer your phone? Nope! I screen 'em!
It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Probably somebody who has the wrong number!
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? strawberry limeade
Do you own a digital camera? Yes.
Have you ever had a pet fish? No, but I had a frog that my friend Anna gave me for my birthday one year!
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Phil & Ted's double stroller, so my boys will be cruisin' in style!!!!
Can you do push ups? While being pregnant? Now wouldn't that be a sight!!!!
Can you do a chin up? With all the extra weight in the belly these days???? Probably NOT a good idea!!!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? EXCITED!!!!! I'm havin' a baby boy!!!!
Do you have any saved texts? Yes
Ever been in a car wreck? No
Do you have an accent? I don't think so, but randomly throughout my life people have thought I've had one! WEIRD!!!
What is the last song to make you cry? that Carrie Underwood song about the soldier and the wedding day called forever something.... I can't think of the name of that song
Plans tonight? making dinner, then maybe going out somewhere
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? no
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? let's keep it real.... maternity bras, oreo McFlurry, and dinner at Red Robin
Have you ever been given roses? yes
Met someone who changed your life? Curtis Lynn and Cache Ian and soon I'll be meeting our little Casen Ryder !!!!!!
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? yes
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? nope
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Yes, I had a belly button piercing when I was 20, but it was only in for 5 months, b/c I decided to take it out, cuz I'm such a good girl! :)
Does anyone love you? Question is.... Who doesn't love me!!?!!! :D
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing. I holler out to Cache to be a good boy while mommy's in the shower.
Ever had someone sing to you? I don't think so. I feel gipped.
Do you like to cuddle? yes with Curty
Have you held hands with anyone today? does holding cache's hands while wiping them off count??!!
Who was the last person you took a picture of? my little man Moose
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? oh salt n' peppa?
Do you believe in staying close with your ex's? No way
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Without the Pulp please, unless it is freshly squeezed!
What is something your friends make fun of you for? um, my quirkiness???
Have you ever ridden an elephant? no, but wouldn't that be awesome! Just picture me up on the elephant while pregnant!!!! LOL!!!!
Do you like to play Scrabble? Sure, why not!
When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? I was thinking about it this morning.... but had the good ole' Capt. Crunch instead. I had one the other day. DELISH!!!!
2 comments:
fun to read
I want one of those strollers too but I want the one where the seat is underneath. I tried it out once and fell in love.
Someday I'm gonna have one!
Reading this makes me miss you Jen!
I was totally laughing and I'm totally going to sing to you next time I see you so you no longer feel jipped. :)
Sweet Thoughts Left