On Monday February 23rd, we made a visit to The Wonderful World of Widdisons. It was quite wonderful. I loved seeing the Widdisons and their wonderful world. : ) Right after Emily welcomed us into her cute abode (very cute and potterybarn-ish, warm, inviting, lived in, make yourself at home home) I rushed right past her to scoop up precious little Ruby into my arms.
What a gem she is. She is a calm little baby that is as cute as a button.
I loved holding newborn Ruby as I watched Cache play at the coffee table.
It gave me a little glimpse of what my life will be like in a few short months. Sweet. I also loved watching Isaac, Luke, and Cache play together. Little boys are SO much FUN! Just watching them play was tiring! I sure wish we lived closer to the world of the Widdisons, because their world is so much FUN! As I watched Isaac & Luke together, it gave me another sweet glimpse of what my little family's life will soon be like. I'm SO HAPPY Cache is going to have a little brother of his very own to play with. : ) The boys showed Cache ALL of their wonderful toys and made sure he didn't forget his. Emily had a bunch of surprises & toys for Cache and our new little baby Casen just waiting for us when we arrived. Just one of the many things that makes the Widdisons so wonderful.... their kindness and generosity. (She had Chocolate pretzels for me : ) Where did she get those? I ate them all up way too fast.) Emily bought my boys the CUTEST set of matching pjs and the most adorable stuffed animals from Old Navy. I swear she made them for me. ;) I thought it was the cutest thing she bought my boys matching jammies. It had never occurred to me until then, how CUTE my boys will look in "matchy-matchy" outfits every now and then. : ) We simply had oodles and oodles of FUN playing in her backyard and visiting on her comfy blue couches.
One of our signature pictures together. : ) I've come to expect at least one of them when we are taking pictures together. I'm serious. What boring pictures we'd have to look back on of us over the years, if Em didn't make her adoring faces at me at least once. : )
Emily shared her homemade strawberry jam secrets as I devoured it on some of the most delicious local bread I've ever had. (I remember eating that yummy bread when I lived in Rexburg too. Good Bread and yummy jam hits the spot for this pregnant lady!) The Wonderful Widdisons even fed us a yummy Papa John's pizza dinner before we were on our way! Thanks Widdisons for sharing your Wonderful World with US!!!! : ) You guys sure are WONDERFUL! It was a short visit, but enjoyable as always! Next time we'll have a new little guy with us to show off! ; )
Thanks Widdisons!!!!! Until our next visit....Bye Bye!!!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast and I am LOVING Cache in his adorable little cap! So so CUTE! And he looked like he had a blast with those boys!
Mmm...you've got me drooling over the comment of fresh strawberry jam and bread. My favorites!
I'm so happy for Em that she has a little girl now! What a good friend she is to you too! I'm glad that you were able to visit her.
It was so much fun! We already miss you, come back soon! And bring that new baby:)
I was a afraid my boys would 'break' cache...I'm glad he held up okay and seemed to have a good time:)
Sweet Thoughts Left