Saturday, February 07, 2009

There's a new little Noble on the way!

This is Adam and Brandi. Our brother and sister in law. You've probably heard about them from me, met them, know them, or seen them comment on my lovely blog. :) They are pretty neat people. They are actually some of my FAVORITE people. Ever since I married Curt and became a Noble, Adam and Brandi have welcomed me into the family. A & B got married exactly one month before us. I remember when Curt and I were dating and one time I was over at his apt., Brandi and Adam were there addressing their wedding announcements. I remember looking over at Brandi and thinking..."That's my sister in law." Yes it's true. I knew right then we were destined to be family. :) Little did I know that we'd become the best of friends. Adam and Brandi have always reached out to me to build a friendship ever since the four of us first lived in Spokane as newlyweds. (They are still VERY VERY VERY sad that we moved away. :( ) Yes we too wished we lived closer. Did I mention they are VERY sad? It's okay, though they are VERY happy people and life has gone on beautifully for them ever since we departed good ole' Spokey! (They just miss us! ;)) A & B have really always been great friends to me. I really appreciate that more than anything. It means a lot because I know I can trust them not only as my friends, but as my family. Anyways, I talk to Brandi on the phone at least a few times a week..... ( and who knows what we sit and chatter about for hours!).  Well we had LOTS to talk about last year. I'm so glad I could be there for them like they've always been there for me. 
-Then last Fall, I found out my eggo was prego. I literally cried a few times because I didn't know how I was going to tell them! I didn't want to! I was heartbroken about it. Then one evening they called us and told us they were PREGNANT! I was OVERJOYED for them and their precious MIRACLE! Of course I kept my secret a secret and I anxiously asked them questions! I was SO HAPPY for them and I was quietly relieved. For myself, but MORE for THEM. A blessing they had hoped and prayed for came at the most perfect time in their lives. I could see the hand of the Lord directly blessing their family and OUR family. I don't know if it was just a few days later, but I remember calling Brandi and FINALLY breaking the news to her. I cried!!!! (of course!) She kept telling me to "SHUT UP!", "ARE YOU SERIOUS?", "NO JEN YOU ARE NOT!" "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!". It really was a happy day. :) 
So here we are now. THREE weeks apart in our pregnancies. Yesterday was a big day for their family. I've seriously KNOWN ALL ALONG! (Well. Ever since Oct '07 when Brandi came to visit and was visiting with me one afternoon.) I've just KNOWN this is her daughter! (How come I can KNOW for other people, but not myself. It's because we're NOT supposed to KNOW everything. Especially about our own lives. Where would our FAITH be?) So we got the exciting news that I KNEW I'd hear. I was HOPING to hear! I just KNEW it all along! Their baby girl is on her way. :) I could not be more happy for them. They are so deserving of such happiness, excitement and blessings. Their precious girl is nothing less and nothing short of A MIRACLE. I love her already. I can only imagine the light and joy she will bring into her parents lives. Their blessings are definitely worth rejoicing and celebrating! I went out to do a little celebrating for our new little niece on the way. :) Mmmm hmm, I went shoppin! I told Brandi already what I bought her and I told her I would take a picture and post it for her. I know. What a crappy gift giver I am! ;) So much for surprises! We love you baby girl and we love you A & B! 
 Darling outfit. It gets even cuter.... :).
The interior of the jacket matches the cute little dress! SOOOOO CUTE! 
(Can't wait to see my little niece in it!!!! :))
I am so glad there are TWO new sweet little additions coming to our family.
There's so much MORE fun to be had. :)

7 comments:

Leah said...

YAY! How fun to have cousins so close...and your new house looks fab! How exciting!

mad white woman said...

Having cousins close in age is so fun.

That outfit is darling, darling, darling. And so are the other little accessories in the picture.

Adam & Brandi said...

Ok. This is the infamous Adam (the A in A&B). Jen that is such a sweet entry and yes we definitely do miss u guys. Although we are glad you are moving in to a new house I am at the same time sad because we were silently hoping you guys would be able to move just a little closer. But we understand the difficulty of the whole job thing. Thank you so much for the precious gifts for our little daughter. I have always been a big fan of your lovies and this one looks especially cute! We can't wait!!


Adam

Adam & Brandi said...

Jen! If you were wanting to bring a tear to my eyes well congratulations you did it. That was a very sweet and thoughtful post. Thank you so much! You are a GREAT sister-in-law and I'm glad you're mine! ;) And yes we do have great convo's every week! And there will be MANY more to come, I assure you of this. ;) You are a sweet and beautiful young lady and I'm glad that you are part of the Noble family. Oh and yes I (we) were sad that you moved away, but I know that years down the road you will come back "home" to Spokane! hehehe I know the A-Z is your real home but this is your home away from home. Because Casen and little girl Noble are going to have to take ballroom dance classes together and later go on and be the next biggest thing on "Dancing with the Stars." America isn't going to even know what hit them! ;) OKay I'll come back down to reality. But I have to say I am excited for the next step in your life. Moving into your dream home is awesome! I am so ecstatic for you. And I can NOT wait to come and visit you in your new house!
About that outfit and all the other cute things... THANK YOU! Those words seem so small at times and this is one of those "times." You are a true angel with a heart of gold. I know that baby Noble will love the lovey especially since her Auntie Jen made it for her. She loves you so much. And so do here parents! ;)

Adam & Brandi said...

HER parents! Silly me.

Kami Milliron said...

Have I ever told you that you are the BEST, most Christ like person I have ever met ? I seriously strive to be more like you. You are just so positive and even your Blog Posts have a light about them.

I am so happy that you and your Sister in Law are having Babies together. My Sister in Law and I were due just a few days apart. I think it might be hard when she has her Baby because I don't have Ellie here.

Jennie said...

That's so awesome that you both are able to have such a close relationship and now you both get to share this wonderful world of pregnancy together. It's always so nice to have someone to share and understand your up and downs with.

Cute gifts!