Monday, February 09, 2009

Our Family Tree isa growin.....or should I say expanding :)

I randomly picked this shirt to wear to bed tonight and then I looked
in the mirror. Interesting.... I love where the graphic is placed on
this shirt. Since it's on the side of the shirt, I thought it'd make a
cool pregnancy bump side shot. Interesting. Hmmm I'm scared to even
imagine what I'm gonna look like at the end of this pregnancy. Sheesh.
I hope this is what some people mean when they say you start showing a
lot sooner during the 2nd pregnancy. :) then again this is me at the
end of the day right before bed with a full belly! None of it really
matters. Everything is worth it. I'm so glad our family tree is
growing. :)

8 comments:

mad white woman said...

Great picture Jen. There you go again, using your creative eye to notice something neato.

Soon, your family tree will have more room to grow in too, yehaw!

Happy Birthday to CACHE today.

(Well, I guess technically it was yesterday...)

Jennie said...

I love that shirt. So cute! Where did you get it?

Kami Milliron said...

It doesn't matter how big you get - you would still look super cute either way. And I say that with a " that is SO not fair " attitude ; ) I started doing everything much sooner when I was pregnant with Elizabeth. I swear I had a bump before I even missed my period. And all the perks like being tired, sick, having indigestion, being a food snob, my clothes getting tighter, etc, etc, all happened much sooner too.

Emily Widdison said...

cute

Adam & Brandi said...

HOLY CRAP, SISTA!!! You're HUGE...in a good way of course. Don't get all self concious on me, now. I love the prego belly. However, are you sure that there aren't any others hiding in there? That's amazing how quickly you've grown since the last picture we've seen. Of course, it seems like Brandi grows over night as well. It seems like each day she is getting bigger! We love pregnant bellies. They are the most pure and cute form of beauty. They are a form of heavnely beauty since the bellies are direct blessings from Him. Congratulations, and the shirt is darling. Way to connect the image to your growing family! We love you guys...and T-minus 9 days until we head to Bear Lake. We can't wait until you guys can make it there too! This is going to be so much fun this year!!!!!

Adam

Adam & Brandi said...

First I would like to say... I wish I looked half as hot as you do when you go to bed at night. Last night was a really good hair night for you! If that makes since? I think you look smokin' HOT! And that little Casen is growing like a weed, I mean tree! Your belly look FAB-U-LOUS! I love it!

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

That is cute! You look good too! Even your boobs!!!!!

Ashley Harris said...

You're so adorable Jen!!! Loving the belly shot, and so cute with the tree!