wait to post some things about my sweet little Cache. His birthday is still a few weeks away..... oh, but I wanted to journal some things about him that make him HIM.
-He's super sweet for being a toddler and almost 2 years old. He's very gentle and sensitive to the feelings of others. He comes up to me and gives me loving "gentles" (soft little strokes with his tiny hands) throughout the day. He's also always giving me his kisses. He'll come up to me and hug my leg and give it a kiss a couple times a day too. I love how affectionate and caring he is. His sensitivity is so sweet, he always let's us know when he hears a baby "cry", or he'll say "mama, cry" when I've cried, or "I cry" when he cries. The other day we were shopping at Target and Curt had given him a car to see and then dropped it off by the wayside as we were shopping. Of course that caused an outburst and Cache threw a fit about how he wanted the car. When Cache was done crying and throwing his fit, he gently grabbed my hand and kissed it and said, "Schorry." (sorry.) All by himself. Seriously. He's simply sweet and has such an instinctively good nature. I love that about him and I treasure that about him. I just pray he'll always be so good throughout his life.
-If you KNOW Cache, then you KNOW he WAS the PERFECT baby. No bragging, just the plain and simple truth. The first year of Cache's life will ALWAYS be the easiest, most pleasant, and most joyful year of my life. He NEVER cried and ALWAYS smiled. I've always felt like he was such a reward for all my trials. He's been a true angel in my life and I feel so privileged that Heavenly Father sent him to me.
-Cache LOVES music. He's always swaying his little body around to the rhythm of the music. He's always raising his arms in church and swaying them back and forth all the while with a hymn book nestled in his little lap. He also likes to "sing" in church. :)
-He LOVES people. I don't think he'll ever have a problem making friends. He's always wanting to "talk" to other kids. He LOVES other kids and will want the attention of complete strangers upon demand.
-He LOVES berries. I call him my "berry boy". He's always asking for his "b's", so I'm always feeding him his "b's". He eats blackberries, blueberries, and strawberries like it's his job. Don't forget raspberries, he loves them too. Every day just about every week he eats his "b's". I'm always buying fresh berries on a weekly basis for my berry boy!
-He LOVES his stuffed friends. Puppy is his very best friend of course and goes EVERYWHERE Cache goes. Po (Kung Fu Panda) comes in 2nd, followed by Teddy, Neigh his little horse, and his Husky puppy. They always have to be in his crib with him when he goes nigh-night. He's always carrying them around the house and loving on them.
-He LOVES blankies...... just like his momma! When we put blankets on him when he's going to bed, he always asks for, "moore, more!" He loves to be covered in his blankies! He also likes to point out and say, "Mama blankie!" ;)
-He's OBSESSED with TRUCKS. AND cars. AND "Whee-woo Whee-woo's" (fire trucks, cop cars). AND cycles (motorcycles, bikes). He points them out in his books everyday, and points them out whenever he's in the car and sees them. He plays with his trucks and cars everyday. I can always tell where he's been by where his cars are at. Last night I went to plug in my phone, and I found one of his little hot wheels cars just sitting there on my nightstand. :)
-He loves to say my name all the time. "MaMaaa!!!" and Curt's name. "Dada." He always says, "dada work." each morning I go to get him out of his crib.
-He loves his routine in the mornings. He cries out for "Mama!", and I come and get him out of his crib. He says, "Dada, work." and I tell him "Yes, Dada's at work." while I change his diaper. Then he likes to have his cup of milk and banana first thing in the morning. :)
-He likes to say all the words he knows. He just points to things and says what they are.
-He LOVES to sing "I Am a Child of God". He sings, "I Child God. I Child God." It's soooo cute! He always sings "Wayyyy." I love hearing him sing! He's so sweet.
-He LOVES stickers!!!! He eats a banana every morning and he asks for the "sti-ker". When we're shopping at Target, Curt takes stickers off the bananas and puts them on Cache's hands!!! :O
- He loves dogs. He excitedly shouts out, "PUPPY!!!!!", anytime he sees one. He loves any hairy animal with four legs pretty much.
-He likes to "rock out" as he calls it.
-He likes to watch "fatbull" (football).
-He likes trees.
-He likes to point to the moon and say "moon."
-He's REALLY sensitive to sunlight. (Just like his dad.) He always says, "bright bright!" and hides his eyes away from the sun.
-He says, "I po po." Meaning his diaper is dirty and wants to be changed. He calls his bum his "bum-bum".
-He calls his ouwies "Wowies", and always points them out to me.
-He's still deathly afraid of the "bacuum" (Vacuum.) I think he thinks it's going to eat him.
Those are all the things we can think of at the moment that make Cache CACHE. We're so thankful he is such a GOOD boy. He amazes us and teaches us. He's one great kid!!!! Here's to you Cache Ian!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!(what would this post be without some of my favorite baby pictures of my sweet boy!)
This is my favorite baby picture of all time. We just love his coconut head. He's always had such a big head.... and he still does. :) Sometimes when I'm putting his shirt over his head, it gets stuck because his head so large and he starts to panic because he doesn't like being in the "dark".









6 comments:
He just gets cuter and cuter, doesn't he?
You document so well, Jen. Keep it up.
He's such a good boy. I fall in love with him more just by reading all the cute phrases/words he says! How adorable.
I love how after he was done throwing a fit at the store, he grabbed your hand and said "sorry". So sweet.
I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father has blessed you with Cache, to let you have complete joy in your own little family.
I love that sweet little cache-aroo. He is so adorable. I am so glad that you have a wonderful and healthy soon that you can enjoy each little passing moment with. He is going to be a wonderful brother. I miss him so much. Tell him Auntie Morgan loves him and give him big hugs from us. We love you Cache. And of course,we love you and curt too. HAHA. Love ya.
Ahhh! Cache! SO dang loveable. Can't hardly remember him being so little. The pictures are crazy...cache as a newborn. Whew! How time flies. Miss you all. Can't wait for Bear Lake!
You really do have such a sweet little, easy going boy. You have been so blessed! And you will LOVE having 2 boys in a row! It is so fun and special! I actually got some of that red tag target stuff too. Did you see the pink and brown version of that green and brown sheep blanket! I bought it for a gift and I fell in love with it! I love deals!
And I gaurentee Cache will say lots of funny things at age 4!
He has always been the handsomest, bright eyed little Boy I have ever seen. And he always has a sweet smile on his face. You are so lucky to have such a little darling. I hope your next Boy is just as sweet and wonderful.
Oh and Douglas was TERRIFIED of the Vacuum for so long. He would freak when he heard it. But now, he is completely obsessed with it and won't leave it alone. If you give him the vacuum, he will literally spend a few hours vacuuming your whole house. So give Cache some time, maybe he will come around : )
Sweet Thoughts Left