Friday, January 30, 2009

Drumroll..... and the name is.....

I've decided on my baby's name. I know so early again. We decided on Cache's name this early on in my pregnancy with him too. Except I changed his middle name to Ian. Well we finally decided on it right before I had him. I've had a little list going ever since I found out. I know a WHOLE two weeks. :) I just like to find my baby's name and get it over with! It's a hard thing naming a baby! I always want my names to be JUST RIGHT for my little guys and I don't want to feel the stress and pressure of naming my baby in the hospital when they keep shoving the Birth Certificate in my face to fill out! I want to name this baby after Curt, because Curt is the 2nd son in his family and Curt's named after his dad. So I wanted to name our 2nd son after Curt. So we'll be having a little Curtis Jr. Okay-not quite! Here's the little list of all the contenders:  Logan, Zane, Madden, Madsen, Ashton and a few more. I really like Ashton but I couldn't have a Cache & Ashton. Too many 'ashes'! Too hard to say both names together. So the name we've picked out for our new baby is........... Casen Curtis Noble. Ahhh, so sweet! :) I could spell 'CASEN' in a variety of different ways I'm sure, but I like to spell it C-a-s-e-n. That way he can have the nickname 'CASEY' which I really like and also 'CASE'! I LOVE IT! So CUTE! Baby Casen will be joining our family soon! I'm so excited! We love you Casen!!!! Keep growing healthy & strong!!!! 

7 comments:

The Frosts said...

I love the name, Casen. I like to name my babies right after I find out what I'm having. I feel like it makes it more real for everyone to say, "When Casen gets here." Good job.

Jennie said...

I like it! And so original too, but not weird. ;) I love how it sounds really good with Cache too. Plus it sounds good as a baby, kid and adult name. Now you are the only one in your family without your name starting with a "C"!! LOL

Ashley Harris said...

Cute name! I think it's so hard to name babies! I'm not naming this boy until he's here because I want to see him and because really I can't decide what name I like the most! I like Casen - Casen Noble, VERY cute! :)

Luber family said...

That is such a cute name - Casen! Yes, Casen, keep growing and stay healthy!

Adam & Brandi said...

CUTE! Casen is definitely cute. Casen Curtis...kind of a mouth full...but still cute. And we're right there with you, strugglin' to come up with something creative, unique, but not wierd. Good job on your successful name hunt. Your uncle loves you, Casen!!!

Adam

Kami Milliron said...

LOVE IT ! Love it, love it, love it, love it !

mad white woman said...

cute, jen. cache and casen, could be twins! :) a good match for your other names. although, do you think you'll feel left out for being the only non-C? :)