Now that I have my baby's name picked out, I wanted to make him something with his name on it. I made THIS for Cache after he was born. I wanted to make one for Casen too. I love anything sentimental and handmade. :) I think it turned out SUPER cute! I did green & brown because I'm going to do his crib bedding in those colors. I got a matching crib sheet that is green with tiny white polka dots on it for $2.48. It's matches the green polka dot quilt I posted a picture of. I got a matching crib skirt for $4.50 and I'm going to get a chocolate brown minky bumper. It's going to be so SO cute! I didn't want to buy new crib bedding since I already have boy bedding, but since I found such SUPER cheap stuff on clearance at good ole' Tar-jay, why not?!!!! I'm so excited for this new little boy!!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jen I love this crafty frame you put together. You are so talented. Way to go, no I want to make something nice and crafty. Look what you did! As if decorating this nursery I have isn't already enough!!!
Cute cute! If I had a boy, I would pick the same colors for the nursery! It's so fun to plan now that you know the gender!
Thanks for the tip about the clearance stuff being resold at the other store for more. Ridiculous!
I was just telling Trevor on Sat that I HATE Walmart. I had to shop there for a few things that Target doesn't sell, and now I will try my hardest in the future to never go back to the Walmart here. It is definitely NOT cheaper than Target. Target really does have the best prices for brandnew items when they're on clearance. I do love garage sales for gently used 2nd hand stuff though.
SOOO cute Jen! You always always amaze me with all that you do! You are an inspiration in more ways then one!
That's so cute Jen! You're so super crafty, I'm so jealous! And I'm CRAZY jealous over all the stuff you found on clearance at Target. I went today and there was NOTHING. I guess I'm just not as great as you are at finding the deals.
You're creativity always makes me happy. It's a talent I obviously lack so I am entrhalled with those that have such talents!
Sweet Thoughts Left