Friday, December 19, 2008

"Rudolph with your nose so bright, Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?!"

We hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas & an even BRIGHTER New Year!
 
Love, Jen
AND Curt & Cache & Baby #2
P.S. I want to say "sorry" that I didn't send out Christmas cards this year. Consider this our e-card. Happy Holidays!
P.S.S. Rudolph nose courtesy of Emily W. Thanks.:) 

6 comments:

Adam & Brandi said...

This is too funny. I can just picture you cracking yourself up, because we are definitely cracking up. Thanks for your sense of humor and your fun character. And happy holidays to you guys too!

Love,
Adam

Luber family said...

That is funny! I realized tonight that I read your blog but I haven't invited you to read mine! If you want, you can give Nathan your email address tomorrow at church and I can invite you on. Shanelle is really sick so I will be staying home with her. :)

Emily Widdison said...

Glad you got the nose...hope it lights up the holiday season for you. You know it blinks, right? Just have to have it on tight enough.
Jen, you can guide my sleigh any night of the year.

mad white woman said...

You (and Emily) are hilarious. Now my holidays will surely be merry and bright. :)

Stephanie & Andrew Hansen said...

That's funny. So glad you had so much fun with your e-cards this holiday season. Wish you all where here this Christmas. Miss ya.

Christina said...

Very cute! Merry Christmas!