Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Aqua Lovey - GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

I'm so excited to give away this adorable lovey!!!!! I think it would be  perfect for a little GIRL OR BOY! I should do lovey giveaways more often, right?!!! It's the holidays and it's the season for EXTRA- giving! I'm not getting any of my energy back these days, but I am getting at least my desire back to sew and to cook yummy dinners again! YAY! So all you have to do is leave your name and a comment about your favorite Christmas tradition. You can leave me a comment even if I don't know you and were not friends, but only as long as you're not crazy. :) The giveaway will end Wednesday night at midnight. A winner will be picked Thursday and the winner's comment will be posted on the blog!!!
Good Luck!

11 comments:

Kylee said...

Can we leave a comment if we are crazy, but also your friend? JK, my favorite Christmas tradition is the Christmas eve program my family has. Everyone has to participate. Things include dancing, singing, decorating gingerbread houses, playing games, and then of course, my dad always reads the story of Jesus's birth in the scriptures. Have a great Christmas Noble family!

Ashley Harris said...

Oh my gosh Jen, so super cute! You are so very crafty, I'm just so impressed.

My favorite tradition may be kind of generic but I just love driving around and looking at Christmas lights. We all get in the car and bring comfy blankets and look at all the pretty lights and sometimes we even come home and have hot chocolate (depending on how much past bedtime it is!) I just love looking at lights and this year the kids get SO excited it makes it even more fun!

Beka said...

i LOVE the LOVEY's you are so good at putting cute fabrics together!!!

My favorite Christmas tradition is just being with family...the holiday breaks from work, the Christmas happy spirit you always feel and the service you just want to do during the season!!

Kristina said...

My favorite holiday tradition... As a kid.... My brother and me would wake up at about 4am and go through our stockings eat some candy and stuff it all back in the stocking and try to fall back asleep. We never thought my parents knew we did that although... apparently they did when "coming clean" when we were older!

As an adult and a kid I love Christmas Eve. The whole family (100+) of us get together and we play holiday games, santa comes, and we enjoy a nice meal with each other.) I am sad Im going to miss it this year. Since Jaycie will either A. NOT be home yet so we want to spend it with her, or B. if she is home her immune system is so weak she cant be out in public places with alot of people because of RSV. And if I get her home.. I AM NOT going to risk getting her sent back to the hospital!!

mad white woman said...

If I do know you and I am your friend but I am also crazy, can I still comment?

My name is Anna.

Favorite tradition: Christmas itself. But actually, every year, my dad tells the story of Wally on Christmas Eve. He cries every year. And I love it every year. A grown man, tearing up over someone that had the true spirit of Christmas in his heart. The end.

Jennie said...

Count me in on this giveaway!

My favorite celebration was getting together at my Gma D's house on Christmas Eve and everyone opening presents that night, just like our German ancestors' tradition. We do Christmas morning with my girls now, but I do miss the way it was when I was a kid.

The Potter Family said...

What a great day to stumble onto your blog! I found it from Steph's blog.
My favorite Christmas Tradition is waking up early like we did when we were little kids to go unwrap presents. I always thought that the excitement would fade away as I grew older, but every Christmas Eve I am amazed as I lie in bed, restless as can be, awating the next morning!

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Jen, this is Rachell Massey I love you blog! And I love Christmas. One of my favorite traditions actually came from Jeff's side of the family. Every year Roz (Jeff's Mom) makes these amazing, to die for carmels. But the catch is that you have to stir them for a full hour NONSTOP! Why do I like this,,,because everyone just kinda gathers around when we make them, after we use the cream for the carmels we always turn it upsidedown so that Roz can have the rest of the little tiny drops. It always makes her so happy to have that last little drop of cream,,,delicouse! As we are making the carmels everyone takes turns and we just sit and talk about Christmas and family and feel blessed and grateful to belong to such a wonderful family.

Christina said...

How do I miss these posts? First the one saying you were pregnant, and now that giveaway!!!

My favorite holiday tradition is reading the Christmas story on Christmas Eve and then opening one gift. Growing up, my favorite tradition was that all of us kids would sleep in the same room and sneak down around 2 AM to get a sneak peek at the presents- I don't do that anymore, though!!!

The Curry Family said...

That lovey is very cute!

My favorite Christmas tradition is breakfast Christmas morning. For as long as I can remember, my grandparents would come over to watch us open presents, and have breakfast with us. Now that my siblings and I are all 'grown up' and have kids of our own, we still go back to my parents house every Christmas morning, along with our grandparents and have a yummy breakfast :)

Adam & Brandi said...

Jen,

I love this idea. You are so kind, and what a great way to hear of other's exciting traditions. Here are my favorites:

Brandi's family makes a family craft each year. You can read about it on our blot in the post about our early Christmas in Arkansas.

But as a child my favorite tradition was waking up early with all of my siblings (we would all wake each other up) and going upstais to see our stockings. We would wake up super early and Mom and Dad had a rule that they couldn't be woken up until 7am. So we would sit, play with our stocking stuffers, and eat the candy and fruit in the stockings until we could wake them up. I remember it was always dark, the living room only lit by the Christmas tree lights, and there was Christmas music left playing quietly.

We also left cookies and milk each year for Santa. We accompanied them with a letter to Santa. I think I was the one that normally wrote the letter. Hmmm... But we (or I) were/was always excited to read the response Santa would write back to us. Looking back, his handwriting looked a lot like my father's, just squiggly. Hmmm....

Adam