This is a video Cache's Uncle took of him tonight while watching Monster Trucks. Our brother and sister in law flew in for a weekend visit late last night.
I've felt so horrible for my sweet sister Brandi. She is 8 weeks pregnant and has all day morning sickness. I totally know what she is going through, because I had all day nausea and morning sickness with little Cache. It's so rough. Ugh, Yuck! She's a trooper and has been getting plenty of rest nestled on our little couch. I got her some Preggie Pops (thanks to the suggestion of our other sister Stephanie), hopefully those suckers help! Adam and Brandi spent some quality time with Cache tonight. They are so much fun. Cache loves his Uncle Adam and Aunt Brandi so much. Since they weren't up to going out tonight, they had fun playing with Cache and let Curt and I go on a little date. Curt took me out to Mimi's dinner and it was really good. It's one of my favorite restaurants, because they serve breakfast all day long and it's always so delicious. They have great dinners too and every time I go I can get something different and I'm never disappointed. It was nice for Curt and I to enjoy a meal out together sans kid. :) We sure love our little Moose and we're more and more amazed at what a little sponge he is! These are the new words he's said just today: "tight", "fall", "quilt", "excuse me" and "bye dada"! I'm pretty sure that's the first time he's said actual phrases and paired words! So proud of my little munchkin! :) He also says "Shorry" (sorry) ALL the time! It's soooooo cute! If Cache bumps into anyone or anything he automatically says, "shorry"! We LOVE it! He is such a polite little boy. He still signs "please" & "thank you" and I won't give him something until he signs it. I'm the "manners mommy" around here! :)
6 comments:
That's funny, I thought the same thing about the movie. The fans were crazy excited every time a new character came on. The acting could've been better and some of it seemed a little cheesy. I wonder if I would still feel the same way if I never read the books. But a movie is NEVER as good as the book. But still, I think I want to own it.
Sorry to hear about Brandi, but I'm excited for her at the same time.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cheesy! I guess it was geared toward those obnoxious screaming, giggling girls we once were. I thought that Edward walked funny. Not enough chemistry between them either, but oh well. It was still fun and I liked it.
Douglas cracks me up because whenever he sneezes, hiccups, burps, farts, etc, he says " Mom, you didn't say excuse me " So I have to excuse him : )
That's too bad that you had to leave the movie early, but it doesn't sound like you feel like you missed out that much. I hope Brandi starts feeling better soon!
I love Cache. He gets cuter by the day. I am glad that someone in our family can make it down there to see you guys. I would love to make it down there. I am going to try to get us there some time this next year. Love you guys.
Just from the previews I've thought the acting, makeup and drama are a little ridiculous. I feel in love the Edward in the books and I'm convinced the movie will do a good job of helping me fall out of love with him. Ha ha. Regardless, I'm still planning on watching it.
I thought of Cache when I saw a moose the other day. And I've been craving Mimi's lately. I haven't been forever and I LOVE their french onion soup. It's the best.
Brandi's lucky to have you take care of her. Hopefully she's feeling better soon.
Sweet Thoughts Left