Sunday, November 09, 2008

Cache went to his first movie

On Saturday afternoon, after Cache took his nap we took him to the movie theater to see his first movie. I was a little nervous about how Cache would act since it was a first, but he did REALLY well. He didn't throw any fits or tantrums and he did NOT scream or yell. :) We did not have to take him out of the theater even once. I was so proud of Cache and he had such a fun time sitting in his seat bopping around to the music. He got a little restless but the big movie screen and the music kept Cache's attention 90% of the time. I brought Cache fruit snacks and juice, so he was a happy little movie goer. It was a really fun afternoon for our little family and quite pleasant since Cache was so well-behaved. I also enjoyed scarfing down movie theater popcorn. :) It was a nice treat to take Cache to the movies and spend time together as a family doing something really fun. 

4 comments:

Kami Milliron said...

Douglas has done really well at the movies a few times. But then there are those times when I wanted to pull my hair out and I couldn't understand why the heck I even tried brining him ! But good for Cache, I hope he always does this well.

I heard that movie was REALLY good, what did you think ?

Walker Family said...

That is so fun! What a good little boy you have jen!!

Ashley Harris said...

I'm glad you all had fun at Cache's first movie! Of course I'm not surprised, he's such a good boy! I love those pictures of your boys sharing some pudding. They look so much alike, it's adorable!

The Frosts said...

We just took Porter to see Madagascar 2 last night at the drive-ins. Maybe I'll be a copycat and post about it. I loved the movie. I kept laughing at King Julian. I don't think Porter was as well behaved as Cache, but we were in our car, so oh well.