Sunday, November 16, 2008

BYU vs. Air Force Football

We went down to Colorado Springs to the Air Force Academy yesterday to watch BYU spank Air Force 38 - 24! Curt got us awesome seats at the 50 yard line only 11 rows up. Plus we got a $10 credit on our tickets for snacks. I was so happy and surprised that we didn't have to pay for parking or snacks! We had a really fun time! Cache was amazing. He's such a great kid. He is saying more and more words everyday. He surprises every few days with a new word! Cache was clapping and cheering at the game and he would point to the players on the field and say, "Looky!". So precious. I just love his little voice and hearing him say new words.

 Another cute little thing to share about Cache, When I would show Cache pictures of our family around the house, I would point to Curt and say who's that and Cache would say,"Daddy. Dada.". Then I would point to myself in the picture and say who's that, and Cache would say, "Mama. Mommy.". Then I would point to Cache in the picture and ask Cache who's that. He'd smile at himself and I would say, "Cache that's you. So when you see pictures of yourself you say, "That's me!". So today, I asked Cache what his name was, and his reply was, "Me! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!." It was very cute and he just kept saying it and saying it. I told Cache, "Well, I'm Me too, so it's nice to meet you too, Me." :) Cache amazes us everyday, I can't believe all the words he says nowadays. 

1 comments:

Christina said...

I knew you were pregnant!!!!!! (Your answer at Super Saturday gave you away:)) Congrats!
I wanted to go to that game, but was worried it would be too cold so we didn't- looks like fun!