It's been warm the past couple of weeks and it's been quite nice. Just the high 70's, lower 80's. I'll take it though.... I'm just not ready for the cold weather.
Yesterday, we hung out with Kindy. We just love her. She's Cache's "aunt" since we don't have family here. When we go to visit her, I tell Cache we are going to see Aunt Kindy. Kindy is always so helpful with Cache and she's just going to make one of the best moms ever. Kindy is definitely one of the most beautiful pregnant women I have ever seen. Such an exciting time for her and Nate! I'm so glad they live here and I'll get to be around to help her and hold her baby if she needs me. :) We went over to see her new beautiful baby furniture in her nursery and to do a little shopping at Babies r us. I've been telling Kindy, that I just hope her baby girl is just like Cache. Kindy deserves a good baby. I just don't know what I'm ever going to do when my next one isn't as easy and calm as Cache. I'm not always the most calm person myself, soooo having a baby that's the opposite of what I know.... might just make me go insane. :)
The Wildflower Lovey. It's a little mini version of the quilt I made a month ago! I had enough fabric to make ANOTHER quilt, BUT I want the quilts I make for people to be one-of-a-kind and not what somebody else has. :) SO that being said, I made a little one. I TRY to make all my quilts "different" somehow. (because I want to use all my fabric.) Even if I just mix up the fabric a little bit and it's just a different piece here and there. I had a quite enjoyable morning today. Cache wanted to take an early nap this morning, which worked out perfect for me because I wanted to sew this! I find it so relaxing to sew. Well it's relaxing when my machine behaves and I don't have to worry about anything else for the time being. Today was just that, because my machine behaved perfectly, Cache was peacefully sleeping, and I was at peace sewing. Then Curt came home with lunch and I got a hug and a kiss. I've got a good life and I'm pretty lucky. :)----I've also ordered some new fabric, so I'm very excited about that. :)

Pushing Daisies returns to TV tonight. I'm blogging about this because it is the only other show I like to watch on a regular basis next to The Office. This is a fun show and I really like it. It has everything.... fantasy, mystery, humor and a little bit of romance. I think it's great. If you haven't seen it yet, check it out tonight. I'm sure you'll like it too!


5 comments:
I've never even heard of that show. And I didn't know you loved homemade oreos. Next time (when is the next time??) you come visit, I'll have to whip some up!
Wow Jen you are so talented, let me in on the secret, how did you make that. No really I want to make that, where did you learn how to do that, I have been really wanting to make a quilt and I love that style.
I learned how to sew rag quilts from my pretty friend up top. :)
I LOVE Pushing Daisies! I am so excited it's finally back, since it's first season was shortened by the strike and all. I am also totally in love with The Office, I'm such a dork, I have to admit, I got a little teary at the end of last week's episode. Oh Ashley, so silly!
Enjoy that weather while you can. Kindy looks so cute...I'm so glad you guys have each other. Your blankets and ABSOLUTLY TO DIE FOR~ so glad you are selling them and enjoying it. Love ya girl
Sweet Thoughts Left