2 1/4 cups Flour
1/4 white Sugar
3/4 packed Brown Sugar (light)
1 cup softened Butter
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs
1 (3.5 oz) package Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling mix
2/3 Bag of Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- mix together flour and baking soda set aside.
- cream together butter and sugar.
- beat in the instant vanilla pudding mix.
- stir in eggs and vanilla.
- blend in the flour mixture.
- stir in choc. chips. Round cookie dough with spoons and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10- 12 min. (I bake 12 minutes, Curt likes them a little darker to dunk in milk!)
This was my first time making cookies from scratch! I know can you believe it! What's up with that! Well, every once and while I used to buy the Nestle Tollhouse Bucket of Cookie dough at Costco. After I took my first bite into one of these cookies, I told Curt I'll never have to buy cookie dough ever again! Cookies from scratch are way better! Yummy, Yum, YUM! :)
Now onto the Cheapest Kids Clothes Ever!!! I have fully converted to shopping at The Children's Place OUTLET!!!! Not the regular store, JUST THE OUTLET!!! This past July, I started shopping there for Cache AND have been ever since! I kid you not, EVERY time I go in there, I get shirts for Cache that range from 99 cents (YES 99 CENTS!!!! One time I got SIX to EIGHT shirts for 99 cents EACH!!!!) to $4.99! No more than that! Well they have shirts priced higher than 4.99 of course, but anything over 5 bucks adds up fast for shirts! I have gotten hoodies/zip-up sweaters for Cache from $4.49 to $7.49! In July, we got Cache a pair of jeans for $1.99! I've totally stocked Cache up on his winter clothes and 24 month clothes from those 99 cent to 2.50 sales! Their sales just can't be beat! They have adorable T's for boys that look cool. :) I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the OUTLET store! The 99 cent shirt racks are my FAVORITE!!!! If you are lucky enough to have their OUTLET store super close too, you just have to check it out! Cheapest Kids Clothes Ever!!!! So stylish and cute too! I always wish I could buy tons of their clothes for friends and family too! The prices are just so good and unbeatable!
8 comments:
I'm definitely making those cookies, and we need to schedule a time to go to the outlets, I really want to go!
My sister makes dough and then puts them on a cookie sheet like they are about to be baked but instead puts them into the freezer to freeze. Once they are frozen, she puts them all in a freezer bag, and then whenever she wants to bake cookies, she already has them- BUT, she doesn't have to try and eat an entire batch at once! Just a thought!
Congrats on your cookies. I agree, homemade cookies just can't be beat! I can't even eat the pre dough kind because they aren't worth the calories to me.
I love that store too. We didn't have an outlet that close to us before in AZ, but I'll have to look into it here. Mostly, I've been lucky enough to get almost all of the clothes for the girls from garage sales for barely worn clothing that still looks new for $0.50 to $1 a piece.
Love the blog Jen! Your rag quilts are absolutely adorable. I LOVE the fabric. I'm going to have to tell my sis-in-law so she can get some ideas on where to buy fabric. I have 2 blogs, the digi one is for my digi scrapbooking hobby and the stamps4fun is my personal. I know... weird name.
~Nicole Jones
and where is that pasta millano recipe? Please share that one...it looks like the dish from macaroni grill!
Call me next time! I'll go cheap-clothes shopping with you! I LOVE TCP Outlet!
Wow Jen, that was just mean to put the picture of the cookie dough on your blog!!! That looks so yummy! I'm totally craving all the things that I can't have because I'm a pregnant girl and cookie dough is one of them!! (Because of the raw eggs ...) I already have a list going of all the foods I'm going to make Matt get me the day I have the baby and I think I'll have to add cookie dough to the list! :)
Sweet Thoughts Left