Cache's best friend, Puppy at the beach. (you can see Cache's little hand on the bottom right. :))
Giving Puppy kisses.
These pictures are from Wednesday afternoon after Cache woke up from his nap. He's a little ham! He's goofy and he likes to make silly faces when he knows I'm taking his picture. It's so fun to be silly and I'm glad my son and I see eye to eye on that one. :) Cache has his FAVORITE little friend in these pictures. PUPPY is his best friend. I remember buying Puppy for Cache when Cache was only a few weeks old. (I bought a back up Puppy a month ago when I saw Puppy was put on clearance!) Cache has to have Puppy at nap time and bedtime. Puppy is his little security lovey. Cache pretty much has his friend, Puppy with him at all times. He plays with him all day and takes Puppy on long trips and short car rides. Cache is always sharing his fishies and snacks with Puppy. (It's so cute. Cache puts his crackers up to Puppy's mouth and feeds him. :)) Cache is always giving kisses and hugs to Puppy. Puppy is so loved. Cache also loves to rub Puppy's ears when he's falling asleep. I'm glad Cache has found such a great friend in his little Puppy. :)
1 comments:
He's getting so big! I'm so glad I can watch him grow up on the blog... it's not in person, but it's better than nothing!
Clara likes to share with her dollies too. Kids are cool.
Sweet Thoughts Left