Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beach Bums Wednesday, September 10, 2008

These pictures were Emily's idea. :) She's 5 months pregnant with a baby girl and she still has enough energy to run back and forth on the beach. I don't think she ever runs out of energy. :) Disneyland WORE ME OUT the day before. My legs ached all day Wednesday, and I was so so tired all day long. I wanted to take a nap, but I didn't want to spend my last day at the beach house snoozing. :) I also didn't want sand all over my body AND the ocean was too cold for our family to get in anyways. Gosh! So we spent an hour or so lounging on the beach and we all got a little more burnt! Now, I just have a nice tan again! :) Poor Curt, burnt his head! :( We weren't too good at remembering to put sunblock on his head and Curt forgot to wear his hat. Cache enjoyed playing with the sand, but he didn't like the sand on his hands really. I think it's because his mommy has taught him to always wash his hands and keep them clean. Ugh, Oh! :) 
The water reminded me of soda pop fizz when it washed ashore. 
I LOVED the wet sand in between my toes. Wonderful.
Cache saying, "Pick me up, Daddy!".
"I don't want this sand stuck to my hands!!!"
Our Beach Bum feet.
I loved the sand. I just didn't like the sand sticking to my skin. I loved running my fingers through it and I loved having it stuck between my toes. I just didn't like it anywhere else. :) The sand reminded me of brown sugar. It was heavy and thick , yet it was fine and grainy. 

1 comments:

Leah said...

JEN B!!!! What fun posts! I loved reading all about your trip!! Looks like you had an amazing time!! And we are taking the girls to Disney this Fri...know I am even more excited!!! FUN! Love ya girl!