Fun! I hope this print out cute in our books! I left you a long comment in response to yours on my blog, but I should be printing out my book next month, I'll definitely let you know how the scrapblog pages look!
"Come Onnnn" - He says this when we're dressing him or trying to get his shoes on. Also when he gets frustrated with a toy.
"That to me!" -Give that to me.
"Mama Cook. Mama Cook Chicken."
"Dada. Dada Curt. Currrt." - When he wants Daddy's attention.
"Shhorry Mama." -He's so polite. He tells us Thank you, & Sorry all the time, most of the time it's not even necessary, but he still says "Shhorry Mama. Shhorry Dada."
"Nice House." - He calls his new home, "Nice House."
"Mama I see Truck! Firetruck! Whee-oouu Whew!"
"Go in there!"- Wherever he wants to go.
"I see Temple." - When he sees pictures of the Temples.
"Child God" - Means he wants us to sing "I am a Child Of God.
2 comments:
I love this one! It is so cute. Very creative.
Fun! I hope this print out cute in our books! I left you a long comment in response to yours on my blog, but I should be printing out my book next month, I'll definitely let you know how the scrapblog pages look!
Sweet Thoughts Left