Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More fun with the family in Sandpoint, Idaho!

Every summer during the family reunion, we all go to Dub's in Sandpoint together. We ended up going twice today. :) We ate lunch there with some of the family and then later on we went back with some other family members for more ice cream. I ate two baby cones today. They are only 40 cents! My favorite is the baby cone with chocolate dipped chocolate ice cream!
The onion rings are AWESOME. I can't remember the last time I ate onion rings before today. Dub's onion rings are the BEST. They also have fabulous crinkle cut fries as well. Grilled cheese sandwiches, Little 'D's, and of course the famous Big 'D'. Can't forget about their soft-serve ice cream cones that range from Baby size to XXL. (maybe... they are HUGE!!!!) They also have yummy Huckleberry shakes and sundaes!
Cache's grandma shared her Huckleberry sundae with Cache. I think he thought it was his. :)
Mmmm, yummy ice cream!!!!!!
Cache kept signing "more" to his grandma. He LOVES Dub's Huckleberry Sundaes!!
It was fun laying with the fam in the hammock.
During family pictures, my sister in law, Brandi took some glamour shots of me in the hammock. I think they turned out great. ;) Glamour shots by Brand! Then we had the brilliant idea to play on the airplane and take some pictures. :) It was really FUN AND FUNNY!
I think the adults enjoyed the airplane teeter totter more than the kids!
Curt and I got to go to two movies in one week! We've only been to the movie theater three times this whole year. :) We got to go to the movies for FREE here in Sandpoint, since Trina is the manager of the theater. We also got free popcorn and drinks. We saw The Dark Knight. The acting was really great. We thought the movie lived up to all of it's hype and positive press.
We've had a great time playing on the water, four-wheeling, taking family boat rides on the lake during sunset, fishing, watching movies, eating, eating, eating and hanging out in Sandpoint with the family! We love our fam!

8 comments:

Jan Harrison said...

What FUN you're having this summer!!It looked like a FABULOUS time at the Lake!! What great memories! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love ya!

Kindy said...

Looks like you are having so much fun Jen! I'm glad that you guys got to go. It makes me want to go home and play with my fam.

Jennie said...

WOW! That's an awesome family reunion! It's so gorgeous there by the lake too. All the fun stuff you get to do together, I'm so happy for you!

I totally agree, baby Boyd looks like a newborn Cache! How fun! I bet that totally makes you think about what it would be like if he were your second child right now. :)

mad white woman said...

Yum, I want an ice cream cone. Kathryn has that plane... I'll have to try it out next time I'm over there.

Andrew and Katrina said...

Mad jealous I can't be up their in sandpoint! I would love to see all you guys. Movies and Dubs sounds really good to me right now! Tell everyone i said hello. I heard my dad was up there...which i'm sure made the party all that much wilder! Hope you guys are doing well.

Cara said...

What a beautiful place. Jealous! Your boy just gets cuter and cuter.

The Watts Family said...

Glad to see that you guys are having such a great time! Aren't vacations wonderful?

Walker Family said...

Jenn it sounds liek you had a really great time!! I am so glad you have such great inlaws! that makes all the difference! I love the hammock pictures! So fun jenn thanks for the posts!