Saturday, July 05, 2008

July- A Paris Street Market

My cute $32.50 nightstand. I LOVE IT!!!! It's so cute. It's not an antique though, it's brand new. It's from Ralph's wholesale in Boston. There's a label on the inside of the 1st drawer. :) Now I know how this vendor acquires such cute furniture they sell at amazingly reasonable prices... they buy wholesale! :) Curt would automatically know that if I had asked him, but know I know their secret because I have proof. :)   I got the kodak camera on the left for $15 and the other one for $8.

I also got a cute little trunk and blue bunny glass milk bottle candles that are really cute! (both brand new)  Here's that adorable antique tricycle that was only $25. I had to take a picture of it. Maybe not an antique, but I love how rustic it looks. It would look adorable in my dream garden/backyard. :)
This morning we went to the Paris Street Market. There is this one vendor that always has all different kinds of furniture that are priced so right. They always have the cutest hutches, end tables, night stands, dressers, bookshelves, little kids tables & chairs, little kid's benches, and so much more. In the CUTEST distressed colors, Red, Black, Blue, White... Love 'Em!!!! I got a really cute little nightstand from them today for only $32.50. It's shabby chic so it matches my cute bedding. :) I LOVE furniture. When I'm at the Street Market, my mind is always racing and I'm thinking about how cute this and that would look with this or that. :) There is always SO MUCH FURNITURE!!!! The CUTEST you would never see anywhere else. There was this one distressed looking Pink nightstand with pink chair with white padding. It was SO PRETTY and adorable. I don't even like Pink. :) Today, I was dreaming about a backyard with a garden of flowers that could be decorated with all the cute cherry and pepsi cola crates, the rustic antique milk cans, and the adorable antique tricycles.  Oh, one day I will create the backyard of my dreams. :) I know it will happen. I got some GREAT finds today! I was so happy! 
Oh and after the Paris Street Market we went to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. I had the Three Berry Stuffed French Toast. It was delish. It had strawberries, blueberries and a raspberry puree. The french toast was stuffed with orange marmalade and cream cheese. If you love french toast like me, you've got to try this. It's just divine. :)

3 comments:

Emily Widdison said...

K, so JEALOUS of your finds at the cute furniture street market. Please, if you ever see any cool cameras like that again, buy me some! I will pay you back! I have one, but would love 2 or 3 more that are different. Love your night stand. Jen, 2 words: Skin Cancer. Wear sunscreen woman! Cute 4th of July pics...made me remember last year.
I hate allergies. I basically take a claratin every single day.

angela hardison said...

There are only a few things better than great finds! I especially love those cameras.

mad white woman said...

Can you teach me to find cool deals on things like that? I'm good at some "deal finding" but not furniture or home decor. You are just amazing that way.