Last night, we went to dinner with the Hardys at Costa Vida. Mmm, gotta love their sweet pork salads and burritos! I better stop or my mouth is going to start watering. After Cache got out of the highchair he started walking around and was walking towards this little girl with his arms extended wide open. He was walking towards her to give her a hug and the little girl got scared and Cache had cornered her into a table. :) The little girl had her arms close to her chest and looked terrified of Cache's soon-to-be embrace. It was really funny. I got to have a "mom to the rescue" moment and I saved the little girl from Cache's sweet embrace. She should have wanted Cache's sweet hug. Her loss. Cache then turned around and walked toward Kindy with his arms wide open for a hug. My little boy is such a lover. :)
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Mmmm, that sounds good! Clara would hug Cache if he made advances to her. :) He's a sweet kid.
Sweet Thoughts Left