Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cache likes to wear his food on his head...

Apparently I'm not the only one in this family who thinks they're funny. Cache thinks he's funny too. He likes to put his food on his head. It's funny... but only for the 1st time. :) Cache you are a silly silly boy!! 

5 comments:

mad white woman said...

Ha ha. And he knows he's funny too, look at that face.

Jen, please don't ever put pictures of Chik-fil-a on your blog again. Actually, maybe you should've "tagged" people to go to Chik-fil-a, take a picture of their food and put it on their plate too. Now that is what I call a REAL tag. ;)

Leah said...

This is just what my Audree does....she would rather play with food than eat it! Love all the new pics...and Curt's top 50 were right on the money....what a sweetie!

Teagan said...

what a great personality he has... what a silly one just like his mommy!!:)

Adam & Brandi said...

Don't worry Cache, auntie Brandi wears her food on top of her head sometimes too! Okay so I really don't, but the little girl I babysit does...but between you and me, you can pull it off better. ;) I'll see you in 4 days!!! (not that auntie is counting)

Cara said...

So so so cute.