Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family dinner at Asian Chef's Chinese Restaurant :)

I picked Curt up from work tonight and on our way home we stopped at Asian Chef's Chinese Restaurant for dinner. It was quite good and we all had a really good time. The waitress tied this red napkin around Cache's neck for a bib. I thought it looked cute like a hanker chief and he kind of looked like his dad Cowboy Curt. ha ha! :) I had to take some pictures! Tonight, Cache dined on Lemon Chicken and Beef Fried Rice. He was spooning his own rice into his mouth and eating chicken with a fork. He cracks us up! I love it that he signs "please" and points to things he wants or things he drops and then he signs "thank you" right away. I hope he always remembers to say please and thank you. I don't want a snotty little kid. Cache also got to enjoy watermelon tonight. The waitress brought out a plate of watermelon with fortune cookies. I thought that was awesome! Also, I really like it that Cache has his molars in now. He can eat so much more now. I'm glad Cache likes chicken because we eat lots of chicken. Yesterday we made grilled chicken salads for dinner and Cache ate cucumbers!!! I was so surprised and he totally loved them!!! I still get nervous sometimes that he'll choke when he tries new foods. He's doing great and he sure keeps us entertained! We love you, Cache!!!









3 comments:

Jennie said...

He looks so much older with his little "bib" on. So cute eating the watermelon slice!

I feel for you in Joanne's. That's a tough one for kiddos because there's so much for them to touch, (but can't) and us moms just stand in one spot for awhile, picking over fabrics and trying to calculate how much, etc. and it gets boring pretty fast for them! I only take my girls with me now if I'm buying things that AREN'T fabric because I can shop for those pretty fast. We've had quite a few meltdowns in that store and time outs in the bathrooms!

Good luck with next time!

You scored on the fabric too! :)
Love that green and brown quilt.

Ashley Harris said...

I'm always surprised at the things my kids love to eat. Like right now, Ethan loves eating fresh spinach dipped in ranch dressing. I mean, anything dipped in ranch is pretty good, but he especially loves spinach leaves. So cute.

I LOVE all of these pictures of Cache, it's like every day he looks significantly older than the day before! (I mean obviously he's older, but it just seems like he's maturing in leaps and bounds. Does that make sense?)

Andrew and Katrina said...

I swear you guys have the cutest kid in the world!