Yay! You found scrapblog.com! Isn't it such an awesome site! They make it SO easy to scrapbook and it's free! And pretty soon they will have an option to print out the pages you make. They aren't quite as cute as actual scrapbook pages but heck, you can't beat free! And your pictures are SO adorable! Love, love, LOVE it!
"Come Onnnn" - He says this when we're dressing him or trying to get his shoes on. Also when he gets frustrated with a toy.
"That to me!" -Give that to me.
"Mama Cook. Mama Cook Chicken."
"Dada. Dada Curt. Currrt." - When he wants Daddy's attention.
"Shhorry Mama." -He's so polite. He tells us Thank you, & Sorry all the time, most of the time it's not even necessary, but he still says "Shhorry Mama. Shhorry Dada."
"Nice House." - He calls his new home, "Nice House."
"Mama I see Truck! Firetruck! Whee-oouu Whew!"
"Go in there!"- Wherever he wants to go.
"I see Temple." - When he sees pictures of the Temples.
"Child God" - Means he wants us to sing "I am a Child Of God.
2 comments:
These are cool...How did you do them? I miss you and can't wait to see you on Sunday! I love you.
Curt
Yay! You found scrapblog.com! Isn't it such an awesome site! They make it SO easy to scrapbook and it's free! And pretty soon they will have an option to print out the pages you make. They aren't quite as cute as actual scrapbook pages but heck, you can't beat free! And your pictures are SO adorable! Love, love, LOVE it!
Sweet Thoughts Left