Curt will be 29 on April 8th! I thought I'd give him an early birthday tribute on "our" blog! :)
So many things I could say about Curt... I can remember the day I met him. It changed my life. He was an answer to my prayers...Not a Moment Too Soon. (that's our song, awwwwwe)
Curt really is my best friend. He is always so positive, encouraging and uplifting. I love his faith in the gospel and the Godhead. I love his testimony and his ability to use his faith in the Lord to create so much good in our lives. I'm grateful we share the gospel and we have such great gospel conversations on our faith and the scriptures. I'm grateful he loves to serve in the church and to help others. I'm grateful he loves the beauty of the earth and the great outdoors! He has a great respect for the men and women who serve our country in the military. He wanted to serve in the military, but they wouldn't accept him because of his bad back. It's a good thing he went to Byu-Idaho though, or I wouldn't have met him!!! I love how Curt hugs me everyday when he comes home from work and tells me how much he loves me. I love it that Curt tells me I'm beautiful no matter my size or what I look like at the moment. :) that's true love, ha ha!!! He really is so sweet and I love sharing my life with him. Curt is such a great father to our little Cache. He's always so playful, patient and loving!!! We love you so much, Curt! Happy 29th birthday!!!!
Curt went to high school in Omak, Washington. Curt's mom gave me these two pics of him when he had hair. :)
Curt calls this his "priest" picture, because of his shirt!
Curt's grandma Noble has this picture of him in her home. We tried to scan it for a copy last summer, but it wasn't too successful.
.jpg)

9 comments:
SO CUTE ! I love to see the pictures in order like that. Hey Jen, I will be flying in at 11am. So as soon as I can get to Leah's let's hook up! Can't wait to see you!
Love it! :) That was so cute. And to see how you change over the years is incredible. I love it. I love you. And I LOVE your cute little cheeks! :) They are so CUTE! Sorry, I noticed them in your Christmas pictures you sent. But I just haven't ever told you.
That was really sweet of you Jen, it was fun to look back at all the memories you have together. Happy early Birthday to your Hubby !
YEA for CURT! He's such nice guy, we are excited to see you this weekend!
WOW!
Happy Birthday Curt!
Can't wait to see you all!
Hey girl
Happy b-day to your sweet hubby! I know he is such a blessing to you....I love all of the old pictures! Too fun! Can't wait to see you and take some pics!
happy birthday to curt! you sure did pick out a good one jen. we're excited to see you SUPER soon! have a safe trip.
Oh, that was precious! I can't believe how tan you look in those dating photos! Hot momma!
I'm so excited to see you!!! Can't wait till this weekend!
Jen Barrett, you are now Jen Noble and I haven't talked to you in forever! Your son is very cute. I love all his hats. So fun that you got to come and see Ashley. It is so cool to read your blog and see what a strong testimony you have. I remember having long talks about the church at your apartment and you could always get me back on track when I was havin' rough times. Jaymie McLaws Frost loves ya. we need to keep in touch from now on.
Sweet Thoughts Left